Rojos Bakery

Miami, FL View map Visit website

Rojos Bakery is a bakery that specializes in custom cookies for wedding celebrations, based out of Miami, Florida. The talented team can provide bespoke decorated confections for your engagement party, the big day itself, and other pre-marital occasions. They have extreme attention to detail and quality when crafting their delicacies, and can adapt their designs to your preference. These toothsome, freshly baked cookies will be certain to bring happiness to your event.

Rojos Bakery would love to hear your vision for your special day. They will hand-bake your cookies from scratch, using only the finest ingredients. Couples can personalize the designs to match their wedding theme for a truly unique experience. Rojos Bakery will assemble the cookies in beautiful packaging and deliver your sweet treats right to your door.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

Deals

Rojos Bakery 1
Exclusive

Events

25 Jan
Other
We’ll be having a Valentine’s Day Presale available until February 7th for pick ups on February 12th and 13th. Contact us for more information:Telephone: 626.623.8513Email: info@rojosbakery.comIG: @rojosbakery
Date: From 01/25/2022 to 02/07/2022 Schedule all day
Location: Miami, Coral Gables, FL

Team

Ro  Calderoni
Ro Calderoni
Owner and Pastry Chef

Hi! I'm Ro Calderoni, Pastry Chef and owner of Rojos Bakery.

I was born in El Salvador. For several years I worked in Marketing for the airline industry. When my first son was born, I decided to pursue my dream in the culinary world and got my "Diplôme de Pâtisserie" from Le Cordon Bleu.

In 2011, I founded Rojos in Mexico City. A couple of years later, we moved to Los Angeles and my "tiny business" grew working with clients like Netflix, Starz, Fashion Mamas, Faethgruppe, Jonathan Simkhai, Kipling, Target, etc.

This year I moved to Florida and I'm so excited to offer my sweet treats to you.

Miami Miami, FL, 33156
Location of (Rojos Bakery)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding