Rogue Shutter Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Rogue Shutter Photography is a wedding photography service operating out of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Owner and shooter Dionna Alverson is dedicated to capturing a couple's unique love story while emphasizing their wedding experience. Through thoughtful documentation of candid moments and editorial-style posing, this shooter hopes to incorporate variety into the album. The company is an all-inclusive and LGBTQ+ ran and allied business that serves all couples representing love throughout Colorado.

Not only does Rogue Shutter Photography support its couples throughout the planning process, but it also provides an individualized wedding experience. The team's goal is to be more than just a service on the wedding day by connecting deeper to best represent the couple through imagery. Dionna always goes the extra mile for her couples by incorporating special touches to make the photos stand out. These include using a crafted detail kit containing dress and tuxedo hangers, ring boxes, speech books, and more to add to the photo's aesthetic. The finished photos are edited in high-resolution and are available as

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rachel
    Rachel L. Getting married on 10/20/2028

Absolutely the best!

Dionna is absolutely amazing! She took pictures of my surprise engagement and I could not have asked for someone better. She is very funny and easy to work with. She makes you feel instantly comfortable in front of a camera. I am not someone who normally enjoys being photographed, but I would step in front of her camera in a heart beat! The photos are beautiful and we got our gallery back within a week!
    Dylan L. Getting married on 10/15/2027

Surprise Proposal

Dionna was wonderful! She was fantastic in capturing my surprise proposal, made my fiancé and I very comfortable, and even helped solve a last minute crisis! As promised, she supplied a beautiful gallery with a super fast turn around. She was absolutely magic with her editing skills. She was even able to seamlessly remove an eyesore of a bag in one of our photos. I couldn't be happier with the results!

But more importantly, when the plans went sideways an hour before the proposal (very stressful) due to closures, she was even willing to go to a couple different places to lock down a new location at the last minute. She stayed in contact with me through the whole crisis to make sure we found something that would work. She was invaluable in that sense. I don't think I could have stayed calm for my fiancé without Dionna's help. she made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable during our shoot and was so respectful of how special the moment was. Nothing felt forced and she knew just what cues to give to get the perfect shot. With her attention to detail and willingness to take the time to get it right, you could tell she really cared about the process and about us.

Finally, she made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable during our shoot and was so respectful of how special the moment was. Nothing felt forced and she knew just what cues to give to get the perfect shot. With her attention to detail and willingness to take the time to get it right, you could tell she really cared about the process and about us. It felt like she was just a friend taking some photos for us. It felt like she really cared.

I don't think there is a photographer on the market that could top what Dionna has to offer.

Real Weddings

Team

Dionna Alverson
Dionna Alverson
Main Photographer

With 5+ years in the wedding industry- Dionna is a professional wedding photographer with a passion for adventurous and down to earth couples. Dionna loves to capture the details on wedding days, and enjoys encorrporating activities into the day to keep you present in the moment.

8555, Eastonville Road Colorado Springs, CO, 80831
7193528281

Mon- Friday: 9:00 am- 7:00 pm Sat & Sun : 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (Rogue Shutter Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding