Rogers & Hollands Jewelers

• Marilyn's Keepsakes

2 Reviews for Rogers & Hollands Jewelers

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/18/2016

We walked in not intending to buy that day, but they listened to what we wanted, offered several choices that fit our desires, and found the exact rings to fit our vision in less than 30 minutes. They even worked with our not so good credit to find a payment plan that was comfortable for us without any embarrassment! I would gladly recommend them to anyone interested in any type of jewelry purchase.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

2.6
      2.5
      1.5
      3.0

I was pleased with my engagement ring, and the woman who helped my fiance was amazing...but I was completely dissatisfied with the entire process after that. The branch in Bloomington, IN was not forward in contacting me throughout the process of getting a wedding band fitted to my ring (it's an odd shape) so something I was told would take 3 days ended up taking 5 weeks, 6 different phone calls, and 2 visits to the store just to resolve the issue. Then they didn't even form a band to my ring like they said they would...they just cut a small piece of metal out of my ring and gave me a plain band. I didn't pay over $100 for them to permanently damage my ring in a way that actually results in me getting cut/stabbed by it daily!

We are still working out what to do about the whole situation. I was just not pleased with they way they handled it.

Sent on 06/30/2015

• College Mall, 2974 E 3rd Street Bloomington, 47407 See on map
    Location of (Rogers & Hollands Jewelers)