Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

48 Reviews for Roger Williams Park Events

Wheelchair Access (5)
Clean Up (4)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Set Up (3)

You can't get a better deal than the Roger Williams Casino. It has the classical beauty and detail of a mansion ballroom for a seventh of the cost! I could not be happier with our wedding at the Casino. It is such a beautiful space with SO MANY nearby landscapes for taking photographs! We used the rose garden and the band stand for some of our pictures and they came out better than I could have ever dreamed. Heather was so down-to-earth and easy to work with and got back to me sometimes within minutes of my emails, even with the tiniest detail-oriented questions. I loved using the downstairs area for cocktail hour and the upstairs for dinner and dancing. It has enough space for large parties and space for a band, a string trio, and a little alcove for the newly weds! I seriously can't rave about this place enough. It was PERFECT for my vintage, Victorian-themed wedding. I felt like an absolute princess all day. And you CAN'T BEAT THE COST!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I could not be happier with my choice of venue for my wedding. From the moment I stepped foot into the Roger Williams Casino I knew that was where my wedding would be and loved the idea of having our wedding in a Victorian-style building. Heather and her team were amazing to work with and extremely accommodating to my sometimes ever changing mind. We also did our ceremony at the Botanical Center and loved everything about it. The entire day went so smoothly with the help of Heather and her team and I was amazed at how stress free I was the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had our wedding at Roger Willaims Casino in Providence, RI in October 2016. This venue is extremely unique and different from most typical Newport, RI wedding venues. We recieved so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was with its dark wood and fireplace downstairs during our cocktail hour to the festive style upstairs for our reception. If you book here, the grounds of the park are also available for photographs. With our wedding in the fall, our photos came our beautiful!

Heather and Lauri are both in charge and both super friendly and flexible. We had a few requests such as moving some chairs around and having the fireplace on and they were very coperative and happy to work with us to make our day very special.

The price is excellent as well. Included in the venue rental are all chairs and tables as well as a pass for photographs on the grounds. They also provide a list of required caterers and I would highly recommend Emery Catering. Please see my review for thay vendor.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews