El Paso, TX 79930 Map · Phone number

About Rococo Loco Design

In each of my designs, I seek to mingle the past with the present, the time-honored with the contemporary, using the tools of graphic design to arrange a whimsical marriage of cherished traditions and modern sensibilities. A match made in heaven!

My knowledge of art history, my classical art training, my travels, and my encounters with so many different colorful people in the myriad vibrant places I have called home have been and continue to be opportunities for learning and inspiration. Each detail of my designs reflects this menagerie of scholarship and experience.

I have a deep rooted appreciation for the past, but I always have an eye on the future. Each of my designs reflects a look back on the history and culture of our past transformed into something that is fresh, distinct, and new. I love working with clients to realize their unique vision. I endeavor always to be punctual and practical, and I invariably seek to go the extra mile for every one of my clients. Whether I'm designing a series of prints to raise awareness for a cause close to my heart or working with a client to actualize their design vision, I always strive to work energetically and purposefully such that each design decision is both intentional and excellent.

Follow Rococo Loco Design on

charmorro herbert custom invitations
farris rehearsal dinner invitation
harris programs
Rococo Loco Design
grace and jack save the date
Rococo Loco Design
liz and matt invitation copy
elyse and renato rehearsal dinner invitation
3f6c900bca067b6e Watson Smith Wedding Invitations
andrews wedding ad

6 Reviews for Rococo Loco Design

Natalie · Married on 09/30/2017

Theresa was absolutely incredible to work with! I used Rococo Loco Design for my escort cards and my table cards for my wedding reception. Theresa was responsive, helpful and make the entire process a breeze because of her amazing talent and expertise. She went above and beyond and helped have the items printed as well and shipped to me and completed the entire project in less than one week! We had a theme instead of table numbers and Theresa was able to come up with an original and beautiful idea of designing the table cards with the theme and history for each table. Guests loved the escort cards and table signs and it was a huge hit! I can't recommend this business enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Audrey · Married on 11/12/2016

Theresa is a DREAM to work with. Every. Single. Vision. I had for the wedding stationary and paper goods, she intuited and materialized! She is impressively creative, professional, kind, incredibly patient, calming, and so responsive--she was even up with me at 4 A.M. once smoothing something over with me last minute. She was one of the best decisions i ever made for this wedding. She is AMAZING, and every guest loved her work: the silhouettes, the invitations, the escort cards, our custom bar sign--all of it was beautiful! You will absolutely not regret working with her. She can help you polish an idea you already have, or she can bring something totally new and unique for you to consider. AMAZING.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

I've used Rococo Loco for numerous custom design projects and I am always thrilled with the finished product. They are a pleasure to work with - prompt, professional and responsive. Also, their prices are competitive (actually, I was surprised at how affordable custom announcements, Christmas card, etc. were). I have used other design services and I think this one is the best because they get it right the first time and fewer revisions mean a much quicker turn around. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2016