In each of my designs, I seek to mingle the past with the present, the time-honored with the contemporary, using the tools of graphic design to arrange a whimsical marriage of cherished traditions and modern sensibilities. A match made in heaven!

My knowledge of art history, my classical art training, my travels, and my encounters with so many different colorful people in the myriad vibrant places I have called home have been and continue to be opportunities for learning and inspiration. Each detail of my designs reflects this menagerie of scholarship and experience.

I have a deep rooted appreciation for the past, but I always have an eye on the future. Each of my designs reflects a look back on the history and culture of our past transformed into something that is fresh, distinct, and new. I love working with clients to realize their unique vision. I endeavor always to be punctual and practical, and I invariably seek to go the extra mile for every one of my clients. Whether I’m designing a series of prints to raise awareness for a cause close to my heart or working with a client to actualize their design vision, I always strive to work energetically and purposefully such that each design decision is both intentional and excellent.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Rococo Loco Design

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
Adriana
Adriana Sent on 11/25/2019

Amazing work!

Was such a pleasure working with Theresa. She is very professional, attentive, listened to all my wants and concerns. She worked with my budget and did such an amazing job on my invitations! Absolutely loved my experience.
N
Natalie Sent on 10/25/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Theresa was absolutely incredible to work with! I used Rococo Loco Design for my escort cards and my table cards for my wedding reception. Theresa was responsive, helpful and make the entire process a breeze because of her amazing talent and expertise. She went above and beyond and helped have the items printed as well and shipped to me and completed the entire project in less than one week! We had a theme instead of table numbers and Theresa was able to come up with an original and beautiful idea of designing the table cards with the theme and history for each table. Guests loved the escort cards and table signs and it was a huge hit! I can't recommend this business enough!
A
Audrey Sent on 12/30/2016
5 out of 5 rating
Theresa is a DREAM to work with. Every. Single. Vision. I had for the wedding stationary and paper goods, she intuited and materialized! She is impressively creative, professional, kind, incredibly patient, calming, and so responsive--she was even up with me at 4 A.M. once smoothing something over with me last minute. She was one of the best decisions i ever made for this wedding. She is AMAZING, and every guest loved her work: the silhouettes, the invitations, the escort cards, our custom bar sign--all of it was beautiful! You will absolutely not regret working with her. She can help you polish an idea you already have, or she can bring something totally new and unique for you to consider. AMAZING.
illustration message bubble