4505 98th street Suite 170, Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number

About Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.)

Barque specializes in invitations for all occasions, stationery and gifts. Custom invitations for weddings and themed parties are our specialty. We also have great gifts for the wedding party and shower hostesses, as well as custom accessories - from cups to napkins to custom favors!

Follow Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.) on

Foil Printing on Woodgrain
Foil Printing on Woodgrain
lmpbarque09
Letterpress Invitations

7 Reviews for Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.)

• Kristen

Kristen MacDougall · Married on 01/12/2019

Do yourself a favor...

After spending hours pouring over wedding invitation websites looking for an invitation that I liked at a reasonable price-point, I finally reached out to Kandice at Barque. She was amazing to work with, and made my vague vision a reality. I ended up with invitations that I love, something I wasn't able to find online at all, and for a fraction of the price! Every step of the experience was perfect, from our initial consultation to her quick turn around time, and the high-quality end result. My ONLY frustration is that I wasted so much time operating under the assumption that custom designed invitations would never meet my budget needs. I can't express how highly I recommend Barque. Save yourself the time, energy and expense, and call Kandice first.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maddie · Married on 02/07/2015

Candice is AWESOME!!!! I loved my invitations and received soooooooo many compliments on my save the dates! My mother in law wanted to add a card to the invitation after I had already ordered them and Candice worked with me to get one made that would work with my invitations. The Barque team made my invitations as stress free as possible!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.)'s reply:

So glad you were happy with your invitations Maddie! We enjoyed working with you and LOVE how yours turned out! Hope to see you soon! :)

Mandy · Married on 03/14/2009

I could not recommend a better option when looking for wedding invitations in the Lubbock area. They were so helpful when I was trying to decide on what I wanted for invitations! I was nervous about choosing invitations as this was one of the first big decisions I had to make for the wedding. They made it so easy on me and I ended up with the perfect wedding invitation!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.)'s reply:

Thank you! We are so glad that you were happy with our service and invitations, as that is our #1 goal. We appreciate the feedback and hope your Big Day was beautiful!

Barque (formerly Calligraphy Etc.) FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 4505 98th street, Suite 170 Lubbock, 79424 See on map