321 Inglenook Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number

4ecfa031fc53a13f RL7 9909
image 003

7 Reviews for Robert Loparo Photography

Marie · Married on 11/12/2015

Robert was the perfect photographer for us. We got lucky in choosing him. His fun personality put everyone at ease and he produced the most beautiful photographs of our wedding day. So much better than we ever could have imagined. He got pictures of every detail, enough to tell the story of the entire day! We cannot recommend him enough :)

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jaime · Married on 02/16/2014

Robert did an incredible job on our wedding photography. He was beyond flexible with our budget and didn't limit us when it came to multiple locations for us getting ready, as well as not limiting us to the number of shots he would take for our formals. He took an incredible amount of photos and has a great eye for detail. We strongly recommend Robert for his exceptional work, outstanding images, and overall demeanor throughout our wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2014

I am beyond grateful that Robert Loparo was recommended to me by a friend. Choosing a wedding photographer can be overwhelming, with the overabundance of photography options that are available today. Immediately, the difference for me were both the ease of which I was able to get ahold of Robert and the beautifully clean and classic portfolio of images he has on display on his website. The other photographers I had spoken to took a long time to return my calls and often seemed too busy to answer the phone. Robert was always available by email, phone or text message, a couple of times answering my or my mother's phone calls in the middle of a work out or bike ride. : ) Instead of telling me about his self and his style, Robert listened intently to MY vision for my wedding photos and carried out these requests perfectly on my wedding day. Compared to these other photographers' portfolios, Robert's images spoke to my desire for clean, natural, and simple yet beautiful photography. My now husband and I are very active, athletic, fun and genuine. We are also very natural and laid-back in our romance and friendship. I wanted photos that were able to capture these aspects of our personalities. Not only did Robert do this perfectly before, during and after our ceremony, but during our reception he was everywhere, inconspicuously capturing natural, special moments of happiness for our family and friends too. We were especially grateful for Robert's generosity on our Wedding day, with no time pressure to be anywhere or be finished on a certain time schedule. Robert, instead, was available to us for as long as we wanted, wherever we wanted, moving from location to location at our requests to capture events before we arrived at the ceremony and reception location. We now have stunning, wonderful, meaningful images of our entire wedding day.

I can't thank you enough, Robert! It was an absolute pleasure to have you as part of our day!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Award

Robert Loparo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums