Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rob Corpuz Images

Portland, Oregon Wedding & Family Photographer

A great photo only gets better with time, like the rich patina on a pair of hand-crafted shoes, a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet, the fit and fades of selvedge denim, the sentimental value of a family heirloom, and that old story that everybody knows, yet somehow grows more hilarious each time it’s told.

My favorite thing in the world is to photograph significant, meaningful moments shared with loved ones, so that you can relive them again and again.  As the saying goes, life moves pretty fast, and as we grow and change and our memories fade, your photos stay just as sharp and vivid as the day you first saw them; while those smiles, laughs, kisses, and tears of joy become ever more precious.  Even things that don’t go quite as planned come to be a valuable part of the story, like the nicks and cracks of antique furniture.

Milestones are worth investing in.  Whether it’s a wedding, an engagement, a family reunion, a graduation, a birthday, or a bar/bat mitzvah, you deserve a photographer with the vision, equipment, technical know-how, and passion to carefully craft a curated collection of stylish, artistic imagery that truly captures the atmosphere, excitement, and emotion of your special day.

I'm Rob Corpuz, a wedding and family photographer in Portland, Oregon, and I’d be honored if you chose me.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Rob Corpuz Images on

4 Reviews for Rob Corpuz Images

User Photos
Photos

Couldn’t be happier with Rob`s work for our pregnancy shoots! I love my maternity photos – it was such a wonderful thing to do just before giving birth!
Rob was absolutely incredible to work with. He is experienced, very creative and his warm personality brings out the best in his subjects, especially if you are unsure of how to "act" in front of the camera. He makes you feel completely relaxed and at ease, and it truly makes a difference in your photos.
I have to say Rob actually makes taking photos fun! I'd consider myself not photogenic until I started working with Rob - he really works his magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I absolutely love my maternity photos and can’t believe how fantastic Rob made me look just a week before giving birth! Him and his assistant were patient but professional, giving us tips throughout the session to make sure the pictures came out great. At every moment they were kneeling, bending, standing on chairs just to get the shot they wanted. Rob is very dedicated to get the best shots, it is clear though that he truly loves what he does. Robs photos are stunning, natural and proudly hanging throughout our home. We will treasure our photos for years to come and will likely be back for future family shoots. Rob is also great at portraits and wedding photography. Check out his blog for loads more cool pics: http://www.robcorpuz.com/ He has an incredible eye for the "right" shot, being a top notch photographer and we are so happy we hired him! I would recommend him for any special occasion you want to remember forever.

Profile Picture Olga, 1/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob agreed to do a 'celebration of our love' shoot while he was travelling in Tbilisi, Georgia. He was creative with locations and poses, and managed to keep us smiling even when our faces were tired. We were very happy with the results.

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a pleasure of having Rob to shoot our engagement photos (I regret I had already booked a wedding photographer and couldn't have Rob). He did terrific job - truly professional approach, he captures a moment and has an authentic atmosphere in his pictures. Rob understands exactly what customer is looking for and his photos are so beautiful and genuine. You should not miss the best photos of your life! I highly recommend Rob,

Profile Picture Mirva, 5/2/15, 1 Review