Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,999
Availability Check your date

About RJ Hill Photography

I’m definitely a foodie, crazy about finding new and exciting adventures, and have a great passion for sports. I’m addicted to traveling which has been a huge part of my world. Having lived around the globe it has shown me the greatest of life’s lessons…Life is beautiful.

This has given me the belief that the love we have for each other is the absolute most important thing we’ll ever share, and our greatest moments need to be remembered. I have centered my work on this philosophy, and it has given me the greatest gift anyone could ever ask for…happiness.

All said, my focus is on you, and doing whatever it takes to represent your love for each other. It’s a privilege I cherish deeply, and am thankful for every opportunity I’m given. Simply stated…My passion leads me to you, and the chance to tell your story with pictures to show your life in love.

Follow RJ Hill Photography on

rjhphomepage 11

8 Reviews for RJ Hill Photography

• Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved RJ! From our engagement session to the wedding day, RJ always made sure we felt comfortable. Our photos are amazing and I can not say enough great things about this photographer!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Christy · Married on 03/18/2017

RJ and Dhruv are the coolest combo you can ever meet! They work together to capture your special moment and make you feel comfortable as soon as you meet them! They are very professional and work with you throughout the process for your special requests. I highly recommend the engagement session as you get to meet them and know what to expect on your wedding day! I am beyond fascinated with our engagement and wedding photos! I highly recommend RJ Hill Photography, trust me you will be in good hands.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/11/2017

WE LOVED RJ!! I seriously can not say enough good things. I hired RJ to shoot our wedding but we had already gotten engagement shots (which were included in his pkg.) He still wanted to get to know us, so on a work trip up north (where we are) he fit us in for lunch and some pictures. As the wedding approached he was super flexible as a few things changed last minute. He was always available for me to call AND on our wedding day he got the most perfect pictures!! He didn't put a limit on how long he would be with us that day and that man literally roughed it out to the very end! Literally one of our best decisions was hiring RJ. I will forever be obsessed with these photos. Thank you!!!!
    (RJ's assistant Dhruv is SO talented as well!)

Sent on 05/06/2017

RJ Hill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Winter Springs, 32708 See on map