Riviera Maya Wedding Minister

Playa del Carmen View map

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Lutheran
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

• Zoila
    Zoila R. Getting married on 01/09/2023

We couldn't have had a better officiant for our wedding!

Christian was a pleasure to work with from day one. He is professional, responsive, and attentive. My husband and I were super impressed with the way he officiated our ceremony. He was exactly what we were looking for! He really made our ceremony special and added memorable moments we will hold dear to our heart. He was charismatic and delightful. He was also really good at improvising as I forgot our wedding certificate and luckily he had the one he was going to give us and we pretended to sign that one. I would strongly recommend him!
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 06/18/2022

Well-Spoken & Fun Officiant!

My husband and I recently got married at Nizuc in June of 2022, and we utilized Christian as our officiant during our wedding ceremony, and also had him host our ceremony rehearsal the night before. We had the opportunity to meet Christian in person before our nuptials on a planning visit, but also hosted several Zoom meetings with him so he could get to know my husband and myself as a couple leading up to the big day. From the first time I met Christian when I was looking for a wedding officiant, I knew he was a special man. He speaks with heart, has a booming, melodical voice, and radiates positive energy from the first moment you are speaking with him. When it came to performing our wedding ceremony, Christian took the time to integrate important things about both my husband and I, as well as our life together, and integrated readings that meant a lot to us. He customized our vows completely and made them a surprise on the day so they felt all the more heartfelt. He listened to our cues for making the ceremony short, yet sweet, and made it a wedding ceremony to remember forever. He even knew to move out of the way for our first kiss photo! Christian is a true professional that you will become friends with throughout the process. You cannot go wrong in selecting him to perform your wedding ceremony.
  • Scott
    Scott B. Married on 02/22/2022

Above and Beyond!

Christian and his team were incredible! Plenty of communication prior meant a streamlined wedding day. It felt as it they really were passionate and cared about the day just as much as we did.

Could not recommend enough this group of great people

Thank you all, again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Just Moments Events Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

One of The Best Minister in Riviera Maya - Cancun!!!

Playa del Carmen
52-9841163801
Location of (Riviera Maya Wedding Minister)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding