220 Johnson Creek Drive, Chester, VA 23836 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $1,800
  • Meet the Team

About River's Bend Florist

River's Bend Florist is a wedding floral business operating out of Chester, Virginia. This talented team of experienced floral designers is ready to make your day look truly sensational using the finest and freshest locally-grown flowers. Client satisfaction is their number one priority, and they are committed to going above and beyond to provide you with a seamless and stress-free experience.

The River's Bend Florist team will work with you to bring your one-of-a-kind floral vision to life. With a range of arrangement options to choose from, they will craft a floral package to fit your unique needs, desires, and budget. They even offer a selection of themed displays to choose from, including Island Paradise, Victorian Garden Party, and many more. Their floral options include:

• Bouquets
Barrel display
Barrel display
river bend two 51 1748537 160771981997858

River's Bend Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
    $ 100
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of River's Bend Florist

Mary Nelson

Mary Nelson

Owner

The gift of floral design runs through my veins. Having been a witness to my mother and her sisters artistic, master gardening and creative abilities whether using flowers, fruits, veggies, flour or any other medium I was destined to find my niche.

While in high school I was privileged to have a position alongside my mom at an elite florist in southwest Virginia. The owner, now my mentor, believed and entrusted me with the logistics, organization, and planning of many weddings. I went on to pursue a degree outside of floral design but within the realm of business. I was able to incorporate what I had learned into a career I am passionate about.

Opening River’s Bend Florist was a dream come true. The journey of doing what I love everyday has been one of the greatest and most rewarding challenges of my professional life. Wedding design paved the way for my family’s first business.

When a couple welcomes me into their engagement and wedding day it is an unbelievable honor. Its through the little details that the couple share with me that I am able to draw inspiration for one of the most emotionally significant day they will experience. I work with only a handful of couples each year so that I can dedicate my time to creating the most memorable experience for my clients. I want the couple to enjoy the process of bringing their ideas to life.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 220 Johnson Creek Drive Chester, VA, 23836 See on map
    (804) 571-6318 (Phone number)
    Location of (River's Bend Florist)