4101 Tates Creek Centre Dr. Suite 152, Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

61 Reviews for Rivard Fine Jewelry

Brad · Getting married on 10/24/2027

Very patient and caring staff and owners!

We visited every jewelry store in central KY and also a couple in Louisville and Cincinnati in search of the perfect engagement ring for my fiancé. Some stores had a decent collection of diamonds and rings but none of them understood the importance of knowing the buyer and knowing their merchandise. Rivard jewelry knew both of those things and many more. They didn’t try to use any smoke and mirror tactics. They just spent time with us to find out what we were looking for. They ended up ordering a ring for us to look at as well as the center stone that we requested. They have earned my business for the rest of my life!! On top of it all they are a locally owned “mom and pop” store. The owners still work with the customers as well as their son. I feel great knowing my money went to support a local family.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Shawn

Shawn Flora · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Great Experience

Brandon and his team was nothing but friendly and willing to help with me to find the perfect setting and diamond. We had a choice of three diamonds that met all the criteria I was looking for and Brandon advised me for the best looking and quality diamond overall which was the cheapest of the three. My fiance loved the setting and the way the diamond sends that fire out! Definitely go see Brandon and his team as they have the knowledge, experience, and go the extra mile to help you find that perfect ring.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Andrew · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I had an excellent experience with Rivard. They took the time to educate about diamonds and bands which led to purchasing a nice diamond ring which my fiancee loves.

Sent on 10/10/2018