Rivard Fine Jewelry Reviews

58 | Lexington, KY

58 Reviews for Rivard Fine Jewelry

58 Rivard Fine Jewelry Reviews

Andrew · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I had an excellent experience with Rivard. They took the time to educate about diamonds and bands which led to purchasing a nice diamond ring which my fiancee loves.

Shawn · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I shopped around at many places looking for the exact ring I had in mind, but when I finally found Rivards everything made sense. Mike and Brandon are very upstanding guys and will do anything they can to help you. They listen to what you want and then they go above and beyond working on exactly that. Great store, great people and will be back again!

Aubrey · Married on 10/06/2018

What a great place! I was not the purchaser, but Rivard's was very helpful to my fiance and family in picking out the perfect ring for me. The ring is absolutely beautiful, and we will definitely be using them in the future for wedding bands and other purchases.

Shawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Had a Great Experience using Rivard. They had a vast selection and were very helpful in narrowing options. Each employee I encountered answered any question I had in a way that was easy to understand. Made the buying experience simple and enjoyable!!!

Dwight · Married on 04/28/2018

I purchased an engagement ring and had a great experience! We are definitely going back to get our wedding bands!

Jill · Married on 04/07/2018

My fiance' found the staff at Rivard Jewelry to be friendly and extremely helpful! He was referred by a friend and they did not disappoint. The staff was excited to show him a variety of options and helped him choose the most wonderful engagement ring that I love! Thanks, Rivard!

Connor · Married on 03/10/2018

My experience at Rivard was excellent. The time that Brandon spent educating me on diamonds was extremely helpful. I never once felt like he tried to upsell me or rush me in any way. Awesome staff and jewelry. My fiancée loves it!

Stacia · Married on 12/02/2017

Buying an engagement ring at Rivard was a wonderful experience. They have a huge selection of styles to try on in store. Margaret educated us on diamonds and we were able to look at and choose the perfect diamond for my ring. Mr. Rivard even helped my fiancé in making a surprise proposal.

• W

William · Married on 11/18/2017

Brandon over at Rivard Jewelry went out of his way to make sure we were happy. He went over a ton of options and helped me go through my (now) fiance's Pinterest account and pick out exactly what she wanted. She was blown away. We got a great value and the service was impeccable.

Brad · Married on 10/28/2017

Super super pleased with the quality of service and quality of products they offer. The staff themselves are very professional yet very personal and really care about getting you the right piece of jewelry for whatever your occasion is. I dealt with Mr. Mike Rivard himself and we spent around a total of 45 min to an hour together picking something out for my needs (engagement ring). Only 10-15 min of that time was spent talking about the actual piece of of jewelry. The other 30-40 min we talked on a personal level so he really got to know me and my situation and I got to know him as well. This is what made this jeweler stick out more than any other jeweler I visited. That was because Mr. Rivard did not care about just selling me a piece of jewelry and he didn't push me to buy the most expensive thing in the store or something I couldn't afford. He wanted to know me as a customer and then go from there on what best fits my needs. I believe that goes a long way when shopping for special things such as an engagement ring which is what I came in for. Again I was very very pleased with my purchase and the service I received. I will definitely be returning for all my jewelry needs in the future. I would give it 10 stars if it let me.

Nick · Married on 10/07/2017

I kid you not, they are amazing! So incredibly patient. They'll let you go back and forth, they'll ship some diamonds in for you if you need to, and they work with you with price matching. They made it so much less stressful picking an engagement ring, they made it fun.

Austin · Married on 07/22/2017

Once you first walk into Rivard Fine Jewelry and meet those who work there, you will not want to go anywhere else. Their contagious personalities and competitive prices makes Rivard stand alone in their profession. They have a wide variety of jewelry and jewelers, and offer beautiful, single stones at wholesale price. I'm very thankful to have had Mike and his family assist me in my journey to marry my best friend!

Nicholas · Married on 07/03/2017

I would highly recommend Rivard and encourage anyone to visit their store when shopping for engagement rings, wedding bands etc. Over the last several months, my fiance and I finished the process of selecting an engagement ring and our wedding bands. The staff at their store are extremely helpful and were very patient with me since I can be indecisive and was not particularly knowledgeable of diamonds and jewelry. They took the time to explain every step of the process and exactly how diamonds are rated and how to mix and match. This was very important to me, as was the fact that they do not push you to spend more than you are comfortable with and help you make a selection based on your budget. They don't talk down to you, and they have a great sense of humor and keep the mood light and very personable. Even the owner himself works the counter also, which I doubt you would see at most other stores. Lastly, they take the time to recommend certain insurance coverage policies and the store themselves have excellent warranty coverage and repair. Their store may seem smaller or have less selection than some other chain stores, but the customer service and flexibility definitely puts them at the top of the list.

Bryan · Married on 06/24/2017

I went to Rivard Fine Jewelry in the summer of 2015 after making the decision to propose to my fiance with her best friend to assist me in finding a ring. Mike was so professional, patient, and willing to talk through every ring in the entire store with me. As most guys will know, the first time going to look at rings is very overwhelming but Mike put me at ease and walked me through everything. His knowledge was extensive and he was able to help me with the many questions that I had. That first visit I found a ring that I would compare every other ring to as I looked at different places over the next few weeks. I came back to Rivards twice just to look at that ring again and to get advice from Mike including his ability to assist me in getting her ring size since it was a surprise engagement. Throughout the visits I met Brandon and some other staff and they all were very responsive and professional every discussion I had. Once I decided to purchase the ring that Mike helped me fine on that first visit he then continued to walk me through the process of picking out the main diamond and taught me quite a bit about diamonds while getting me the best possible price he could. I felt comfortable in telling him my budget and him not forcing me to go over my budget. Every decision was made by me and I couldn't be happier. My fiance and I got engaged on 9/11/15 and to this day I still look at her ring in aww of the beauty of it and think about the experience I had with Mike. The value of my experience was priceless in my opinion because regardless of if we move out of Lexington, Rivards will have a customer for life. Thanks to Mike, Brandon and the whole staff at Rivards for such a wonderful experience.

Nina · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I went to Rivards to shop for my engagement ring. They were extremely friendly and helpful. We picked out a new setting for the diamond we already had and they were very patient answering our questions. The ring turned out to be gorgeous! They also gave us papers valuing the ring as well as information for insurance. I have been back several times to have my ring cleaned and inspected and everyone is always friendly and eager to help! We were extremely pleased with the small family owned business and highly recommend!

JOSHUA · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot express how grateful I am with Rivard's. So pleased with everything that they did for me. Even though I'm not their only customer, when I was in there, they made me feel that way. Wonderful experience and will go back again. Thank you so much to Brandon and the staff at RIvard's. You have a new customer for life.

Victor · Married on 09/24/2016

I took my girlfriend to Rivards to look at engagement rings and we spent nearly 2 hours with Brandon trying various rings and talking about diamonds. Brandon was very helpful and very accommodating. After she selected the ring she liked, a Gabriel & Co. ring, I began the process of searching for the proper diamond. She loves Marquis diamonds so that is what I was looking for. Brandon and his gemologist Damon were very helpful in searching out a beautiful and nearly perfect Marquis for a very reasonable price. I had several phone conversations with Brandon about diamonds and then a store visit to inspect a couple that he had shipped in and select the one I liked best. Although it took a little longer than expected to get the ring back from the fitters, the final product was amazing and my now fiance loves it. They even shipped the ring to me in Tennessee because I had moved from Lexington before the ring was finished. I recommend Rivard's Fine Jewelry to anyone looking for a great diamond at a very competitive price and excellent professional service to go with it.

Jessie · Married on 08/20/2016

I would highly recommend using Rivards for your engagement/wedding rings! I was ecstatic to see the impeccable quality of my diamond that Rivards helped my fiancé find! I do not think he could have got any better quality for the price that Rivards gave him. The staff is very friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. My engagement ring was too big and they had it resized for me twice free of charge. I am extremely pleased with Rivards!

I would highly recommend using Rivard's Jewelry for any occasion! I bought an engagement ring from Rivard's last April and was extremely pleased. They worked within my budget to maximize every possible facet of the ring. They helped me pick out a loose diamond, the settings that I wanted, and helped compare them back and forth. They tailored everything to my wishes and did a fantastic job putting it all together. Getting the ring was quick, and the few times we have been back for a cleaning they have taken care of everything! High quality service, and great staff!

I bought my engagement ring at Rivard Fine Jewelry and had the absolute best experience. I visited the store several times and had nothing but the best service. Rivard's staff was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend them to anyone based on my wonderful experience. I look forward to using them in the near future for all of mine and my fiancé's jewelry needs.

I was extremely pleased with my whole experience at Rivard's Fine Jewelry. I spent a whole day in Lexington driving around to the different jewelry stores. All other jewelry stores were very pushy. I felt like at Rivard's they were genuinely interested in helping me and finding out what I was looking for. I did not purchase anything the first trip to their store. That didn't stop them from spending well over an hour with me showing me rings and diamonds. I picked out a couple of different styles for them to write down. I came back the next time and decided to scratch both of those styles. I went a totally different route and they treated me no different. I was very pleased with the selection, price, and service. I ended up purchasing my finance's engagement ring here. I also bought a pair of pearl earrings a couple of months later. Both transactions were great.

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

Just want to say that Rivard Fine Jewelry and staff was amazing and helped me find that perfect ring. Brandon was great to work with and went above and beyond what was needed to help find the exact diamond and ring I was looking for. Can't say enough how much I appreciate the help that was given. Thanks Brandon!

Eric · Married on 12/31/2015

I could not have been more impressed with Rivard Fine Jewelry, and would hesitate to use anyone else in Lexington. Mike, Brandon, and others were extremely helpful in finding the exact ring that I was looking for, and within the price range I was looking to spend. There was no pressure at all during the entire process, and they were very patient during my multiple trips into the store. I would recommend Rivard to anyone looking for a great value and good experience.

matt · Married on 10/23/2015

Great service all around. I had a short time frame to work with and that did not bother Brandon at all. He assured me the engagement ring would be ready on time and he delivered. We will gladly continue to use Rivard Fine Jewelry for our needs going forward.

I purchased an engagement ring at Rivard and am going back to purchase a wedding band. I worked with a couple of the employees but mainly with Brandon and everyone was great. They were very informative and helpful, not pushy at all but willing to educate me and explain how their process works obtaining diamonds, etc. I was also planning on moving while looking at rings and they were very understanding of my situation and since I have moved they have been very accommodating. They have good hours most days of the week and are very responsive on the phone. I have not had any negative aspect to my experience with Rivard.