10-0
Guest Capacity

Nearby Vendors to Consider

6 Reviews for Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach

a Gorgeous Venue for any affair especially a wedding. The staff was attentive and responsive. The wedding coordinator, Nadia Croner Rodriguez was outstanding. Probably the best event we ever ran anywhere. If we had to do it again, it woud be at the Ritz Carlton, Manalapan! Thank you all!!

Profile Picture User3147700, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Ritz was wonderful to work with. We had total confidence in Mandy and Gina and their entire team. They kept all the many moving parts on schedule, and they were lovely, kind, flexible and extremely accommodating. The food and service at the Ritz were phenomenal, the ballroom was spectacular, the wedding cake was gorgeous (and delicious). Everything was first rate, and We highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture User2796807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was not only breathe taking and high class, but the service was impecable. I have never experienced anything like this. From the minute I stepped foot on the property, I felt like a movie star. The food was better than any restaurant I have been to. The decor is fabulous, the drinks were fairly priced and delishous. The rooms were in perfect condition and very clean. It was such a great experience.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews