Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Riley Mullane

I continue to shape my reputation for being much more pro-active than the typical "DJ" in terms of ensuring our customers’ timelines and goals are reached throughout their entire reception. I'm all about capturing the essence of why you're having a wedding reception to begin with! :) I guess you could call me an "Integrated Wedding Ceremony/Reception Specialist".. although, that doesn't fit on a business card very well, haha.

I completely understand and respect that everyone has a budget they are trying stick to. I try to help any potential client gain a better perspective on the importance of not only hiring someone to play a role as a "DJ" - (aka someone who simply plays music) but also having that same person actively assist with the flow of the reception and truly becoming integrated within your event. Most of my clients end up spending right around the $2600.00 mark on my integrated DJ services.

I cannot stress this enough, if you need any sort of assistance with timeline development, song recommendations, vendor selection, or just want some honest/up-front advice and tips/tricks to ensure your event is a success, let me know! I have a great personal network of DJs and event professionals.

Follow Riley Mullane on

fusion fitness 51 1014324

18 Reviews for Riley Mullane

• Samantha

Samantha W. · Getting married on 12/07/2021

So Willing to help with Anything!

Where do I even begin when talking about Riley. I was so excited to have him as our DJ for our wedding when we hired him over a year ago. Little did I know he was going to highly exceed my expectations. Throughout the year, he reached out to me offering help in anything pertaining to our wedding, outside of the music. We had to move our initial wedding date due to the pandemic, and he was awesome in being super flexible and was willing to fit us in where ever he was free. As the day got closer, we then again had to change things up, and we needed someone to marry us for the ceremony. He quickly and excitedly said he would help us out and came early to help run our entire day. Which is exactly what he did. He also helped us in the areas that we were unsure of what to play for music. He took everything over, and it was perfect! I can't tell you how many compliments I got throughout the entire night about how awesome he was, and how well he kept our guests informed throughout the night. I would hire Riley again and again if a wedding was something that happened numerous times in a lifetime. I feel like I have gained a friend through all of this because of his passion and how much he cares about us and our guests.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Riley Mullane's reply:

Holy cow! That made my entire day, week and month! You are one of the sweetest clients I've ever worked with. You handled everything with such grace and a positive outlook. You are incredible. Thank you so much!
  • Morgan

Morgan B. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

EXCELLENT!!! Best there is!

Riley was such a pleasure to work with. We LOVED his enthusiasm and positive attitude, especially during COVID times when there is much more stress and uncertainty. He was extremely professional and so willing to help make my vision work. I loved that he gave me his honest opinion, yet always wanted to do whatever made us happy. He collaborated seamlessly with my wedding planner and event center to make sure everything was in sync and the night went smoothly. His equipment is top notch!! We rented a light up dance floor from another vendor that he managed all night long. I have no doubt that because of Riley we had a packed dance floor with friends and family until the very last song. I highly recommend Riley for ANY DJ services you seriously won’t regret it - he’s the best there is!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Riley Mullane's reply:

What a night! Wow! Your pictures look incredible! I was so honored to have played a role! Thank you so much!

Samantha K. · Married on 02/10/2021

Riley is Awesome!

Riley was amazing! He was easy to work with and made good suggestions. One of the best decisions we made was choosing Riley! He did so well we extended our time and he was so accommodating. I have never seen a dance floor full the entire night. Compliments were numerous. WOW is all I can say!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Riley Mullane's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much! What a great night! You two were so much fun to work with. The room looked absolutely INCREDIBLE!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Riley Mullane FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

• Cedar Rapids, IA, 52404 See on map
    3195404188 (Phone number)
    Location of (Riley Mullane)