PO Box 2284, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Riley Mullane

I continue to shape my reputation for being much more pro-active than the typical "DJ" in terms of ensuring our customers’ timelines and goals are reached throughout their entire reception. I'm all about capturing the essence of why you're having a wedding reception to begin with! :) I guess you could call me an "Integrated Wedding Ceremony/Reception Specialist".. although, that doesn't fit on a business card very well, haha.

I completely understand and respect that everyone has a budget they are trying stick to. I try to help any potential client gain a better perspective on the importance of not only hiring someone to play a role as a "DJ" - (aka someone who simply plays music) but also having that same person actively assist with the flow of the reception and truly becoming integrated within your event. Most of my clients end up spending right around the $2600.00 mark on my integrated DJ services.

I cannot stress this enough, if you need any sort of assistance with timeline development, song recommendations, vendor selection, or just want some honest/up-front advice and tips/tricks to ensure your event is a success, let me know! I have a great personal network of DJs and event professionals.

Follow Riley Mullane on

fusion fitness 51 1014324

10 Reviews for Riley Mullane

• User6385629 ·

Riley is amazing!

His professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for his clients is why everyone is raving about him. My husband & I couldn't recommend Riley more!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor L · Married on 07/13/2019

He was great!

I am so happy to have had Riley as our wedding dj! He was very helpful with the planning of the ceremony music and reception. He’s definitely good at reading the crowd as the night goes on, and he kept our dance floor going until the very end!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Riley Mullane's reply:

Thank you SO much for such a great review :) I had a blast working with you all! What a GREAT night!!!! Thanks again!!!!
  • Claire

Claire Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

A Worthwhile Investment - Best DJ Ever!

Hiring Riley was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. His professionalism, competence, and positive energy are unparalleled, and I couldn't imagine our wedding day without his services. Riley does far more than show up and play music the day of your event. He met with us numerous times in the months leading up to our wedding, assisted with timeline development and reception layout, and provided invaluable advice based on his years of experience in the entertainment and wedding industry. On the day of our wedding, he was responsible for DJing both our ceremony and reception, and he executed both flawlessly. Not only did Riley keep our dance floor filled at all times, he also ensured that the day flowed smoothly by providing cues to guests on the order of events. We are so happy that we trusted him to choose all the music, because he demonstrated that he knows how to read the crowd and play the right music accordingly. We received compliments on Riley from our guests all night long!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Award

Riley Mullane FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC