Riley Mullane

Cedar Rapids, IA View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

I continue to shape my reputation for being much more pro-active than the typical "DJ" in terms of ensuring our customers’ timelines and goals are reached throughout their entire reception. I'm all about capturing the essence of why you're having a wedding reception to begin with! :) I guess you could call me an "Integrated Wedding Ceremony/Reception Specialist".. although, that doesn't fit on a business card very well, haha.

I completely understand and respect that everyone has a budget they are trying stick to. I try to help any potential client gain a better perspective on the importance of not only hiring someone to play a role as a "DJ" - (aka someone who simply plays music) but also having that same person actively assist with the flow of the reception and truly becoming integrated within your event. Most of my clients end up spending right around the $2600.00 mark on my integrated DJ services.

I cannot stress this enough, if you need any sort of assistance with timeline development, song recommendations, vendor selection, or just want some honest/up-front advice and tips/tricks to ensure your event is a success, let me know! I have a great personal network of DJs and event professionals.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Brian Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Riley is amazing. He is great to work with! Totally worth it. Made our day go so smoothly.

Riley helped out so much with our big day. We hired a stringed quartet for the ceremony, from a sister company he works with. I would totally recommend them as well as Riley. He ensured our ceremony and reception went very smooth. We told him what music genres we liked and trusted him to do the rest for the reception and he nailed it. Had so many compliments from family and friends about all of his work. Book Riley for your big day now!

Riley Mullane's reply:

Hi Brian! Thank you so much for the kind review. It was truly an honor working with you both! I'm also happy you enjoyed the quartet! They've been a great addition to the Anne & Ellis team! Congratulations!
  • Jen
    Jen A. Married on 06/04/2022

The Rock for your wedding

Riley made us feel completely at ease for everything from the ceremony sound, to the cocktail music, entrances, supporting sound for a picture slideshow and keeping the dance floor full! Riley was super easy to work with and took our preferences and built upon it to fill any gaps we may have missed! He clearly knows what he's doing and you can be involved or hands off as you want! Highly recommend!

Riley Mullane's reply:

Hi Jen! Wow. Thank you so much for the review. That means a ton! You were both so great to work with. It was a pleasure playing a role in your Big Day! Congratulations!
    Samantha P. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend

Riley did such an amazing job DJing our wedding. He went above and beyond helping to make sure we stuck to our timeline on our day. We got so many compliments (and still have weeks after our wedding) about having him as our DJ. He kept the party going all night! Highly recommend.

Riley Mullane's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly working with you both! I had a blast :) I hope we cross paths soon. Congrats!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• Olivia & Zach
    43 photos · 09/21/2018

Cedar Rapids, IA, 52404
3195404188
Location of (Riley Mullane)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding