709 Caledonia Drive, Martinsburg, WV 25405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

Outdoor wedding ceremony
Always fun including my wife Stacie in a rendition of Otis Day & The Knights' "Shout".
Nothing says "experience" quite like a Second Generation Wedding! With Emily & Zack Layhew at their...
4ebd1221012a499f 1527412357 e4862990a76cd369 1527412354964 1 196027 20748736926

17 Reviews for Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions

1 User photo

Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions 1

Cayla · Married on 10/21/2018

Easy to work with, fun, and knowledgeable

Rick and Stacy are so much fun to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ that knows what they are doing! We met with Rick and Stacy a couple different times before the big day. Their goal is to make sure everything is perfect for the couple they are working with. They have been in the business for a long time and knows what works best. They have worked a lot of weddings at the venue we picked out and were able to give us a lot of advice about what works best there specifically. They were very flexible and arranged to meet with us anytime we needed help or had questions. He gave us great tips on what to play when to play it, and the timeline of events he has found to work the best. They are so much fun to work with! I would recommend them to everyone getting married!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions 2
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Very engaging!!!

Rick Rohn came highly recommended to us by our venue, and we are so thankful to have met him! He was so kind and helpful during the wedding planning process and met with us a couple of times leading up to our wedding day to ensure everything would be to our expectations. He brought great ideas to the table music wise that we would not have thought of otherwise! He was very interactive and engaging during our wedding day and our guests walked away having felt like they had a great time. I highly recommend him for any event, not just weddings! He really knows how to get a sense of what the crowd is looking for and selected the music appropriately, in addition to staying true to what my husband and I wanted.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Christiana · Married on 03/24/2018

Rick Rohn DJed my sister's wedding a few years ago and it was a no brainer when it came time for me to get married. Rick Rohn and his wife were absolutely amazing! Not only did Rick rock the music and keep everyone on the dance floor, he was incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding. He helped me with decisions that I was struggling to make and did not fail to impress! We were thrilled with Rick Rohn and definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions Pricing

Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions Price Rates

Rick Rohn Disc Jockey Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 160.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 709 Caledonia Drive Martinsburg, 25405 See on map
    3046717834 (Other Phone Number)