221 Pullman Place, #100, Saint Louis, MO 63122 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rick Forrestal Photographer

Rick Forrestal Photography Extraordinary images of people and special events. Rick has been shooting pictures of people, places and events for 20+ years, and excels in capturing candid, natural moments and intimate scenes of your most treasured and important moments and celebrations. He is well published in many national magazines and ads, has exhibited extensively worldwide in galleries and exhibits, and has published photography books including Hasselblad's "Portrait Photography" and "A Year In Bogota".

Rick really enjoys shooting location portraits and weddings, and it shows in his photography. He gets to know his future bride and groom, researches the ceremony location and reception venue so there are no "surprises" on wedding day. His photographs have a beautiful, natural quality and he excels in shooting in a "natural light" style, always trying to avoid that "hot flash" look.

GBP6831
GBP6831
b51e427fe9bfff38 1286333286344 WeddingSamples5

3 Reviews for Rick Forrestal Photographer

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2011

We have not yet received the wedding album with the touched-up photos, however the proofs are beautiful! Strongly suggest this photographer!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Helen · Married on 08/14/2010

Rick did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was very thorough. We met before the wedding to get to know each other. At this time he paid attention and really got to know us. He knew what was important to us and what we wanted out of our pictures. He requested we send him specific pictures we wanted.

He went to the site that we were having the wedding as well as the rehearsal prior to the day of to scope the place out. He was very thorough but not overbearing the night of rehearsal, at rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. The wedding was very hot but the pics were still great.

He created an awesome album for us. We did not plan on getting an album but after seeing it we had to. Many of my friends loved the album. I have already given Rick's name to one of them to complete an album for her.

Rick was always on top of things and very flexible. It was a pleasure working with him. I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 10/11/2010
  • F

Maggie · Married on 10/10/2009

Rick did an excellent job with our wedding photography, and I highly recommend him! We had a (very) last minute change of venue for our wedding reception and he was extremely flexible, friendly and helpful. He was very professional and was able to offer us wonderful photo composition suggestions. I appreciated that he was never "in my face" with the camera, managing to capture all of the most intimate and memorable moments in a very discrete and unobtrusive way. His photography is artistic, tasteful and candid. He was able to capture the essence of my wedding day and when I look at my wedding album, I remember the feelings in the moments he captured. When I arrived at my reception, immediately following my wedding, he was there to hand me a beautiful "mini" album of photographs from my wedding, (which was less than an hour earlier!) so that i could see and share pictures with people the same day! I loved the instant gratification! I can easily say that I did not have to stress about my wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Rick Forrestal Photographer FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rick Forrestal Photographer 1
    Free Location Portrait Session
    Book a wedding with Rick Forrestal, and receive a complimentary location portrait session with future bride and groom, including engagement portrait, couple portrait. Proofs provided. Does not include prints or enlargements ordered. Location TBD, at discretion of photographer, but often a natural setting, park, etc.

• 221 Pullman Place, #100 Saint Louis, 63122 See on map