Richard Twigg Photography

Sykesville, MD View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Based in Baltimore, Maryland, Richard Twigg has been photographing weddings since 1996. This business is operated by Richard himself, and specialises in nuptial celebrations. He can also be present to capture both your engagement and your wedding day.

Richard Twigg Photography can offer photography services, as well as a hybrid photography and videography package. Richard uses top-quality professional equipment to capture your day, using a mix of Canon and Fuji equipment. This photographer understands how important your wedding pictures are, and aims to deliver fully-edited images to newlyweds within one week. As he accepts only one event per day, he can be available for additional hours, and can also bring a second photographer upon request.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan H. Married on 02/19/2022

Beautiful photos, friendly service

Having Rick photograph our wedding and engagement was a wonderful experience. He’s so easy to work with and was very gracious when we asked for something different or extra. Our photos were beautifully shot, and he made sure to capture all our key ‘must have’ images. We were sent ‘sneak peak’ photos within hours, and received the rest of our photos within two weeks.
    Racquel B. Married on 12/04/2021

Phenomenal

If you’re looking for a patient, friendly, and very professional photographer for your special day Rick is your guy. I wish I could give him 100 stars because that’s what he deserves. He went above and beyond to make sure we had quality pictures on our wedding day. Even with my slight bridezilla hiccups he still remained very professional and nice. My family and friends even said he was so pleasant and had a good sense of humor. He went above and beyond to get good quality shots of our entire wedding and reception. He made sure he got shots of everything on our list and then some. His assistant was very nice as well. Our pictures came back really fast and we loved every single one of them. I know we said it before but thank you so much for everything Rick, you truly helped make our day special.
    Kayla Q. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect photos for our perfect day!

Rick was wonder and so easy to work with! The pictures were absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend!!

Richard Twigg Photography's reply:

Thanks Kayla! Your wedding was so beautiful! We're so glad we got to be a part of it! And what perfect weather you had!
  • illustration stars

Team

Rick Twigg
Rick Twigg
Owner

I've been shooting weddings for more than 20 years and love every one I get to be a part of. My wedding photos have been featured in print magazines and online, and I hope I can be a part of your big day! I enjoy photographing weddings of all cultures and types.

Mountain Memories at ThorpeWood
Murray Hill
4.7 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

Serving Baltimore-DC area. Open to travel. Sykesville, MD, 21784-9705
Location of (Richard Twigg Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding