RI Video Pro

Ellington, CT View map
$1,099 Most Popular Price

$1,099 Most Popular Price

CT, RI, and MA! It's your day! Dave's artistic yet unobtrusive shooting style, combined with his easy going personality, will make capturing and reliving your wedding day a joy to behold! Great packages include, ceremony only, the raw footage package, best moments highlights video, and the whole day highlights! All packages include raw footage and the edited multi-cam ceremony! For details and availability check the calendar and contact Dave!

Services Offered:

For more detailed package information, please email Dave.

• High-definition videos
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions
  • Highlight reel
  • Multiple cameras
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1099

Client Revisions
Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Brittany Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely loved our video!

Dave was great to work with, very responsive and easy to talk to! He took such an interest in every aspect of our day and captured it so well! We are beyond thrilled with our highlights video and ceremony video, we could just watch it over and over! Would highly recommend using RI Video Pro!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 08/05/2021

Upcoming Wedding

We are getting married December 26,2020 but I have to say this is one of my favorite things we booked so far. David is always so responsive, helpful, patient and you can tell just by talking to him this is someone who loves what they do! From the first phone call my Fiancé and I were ready to book David! So happy and excited we did!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 06/04/2021

Dave is the best!

Dave is the best!! Hiring Dave for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Originally, we decided that a videographer would not be in our budget for the wedding, but as the wedding got closer, I had a feeling it would be the one decision we would regret, and since we had to cut our guest list due to COVID, we decided to revisit the possibility of a videographer a few months before the wedding. I reached out to Dave and was beyond thrilled that he was still available on the date of our wedding so I booked him immediately and I’m SOO happy I did!

Dave’s prices are beyond reasonable and his service is exceptional!! He did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day from start to finish and he was so easy to work with! Dave was very responsive, professional, easy-going and overall, he made it a stress-free experience to work with him (which says a lot, because “stress-free” is usually not a term used to describe anything wedding related! 😊)

Dave captured our day so perfectly in our highlights video and in addition to the highlights video, I absolutely love having all of the raw footage from the day, as well as the edited ceremony! It was so cool that Dave was able to give us a flash drive with all of the raw footage by the end of the wedding and he sent us the edited ceremony video the next day and the highlights video within a few short weeks! Amazing! I absolutely recommend hiring Dave for your special day – you won’t regret it! Thank you so much for everything, Dave!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

RI Video Pro Price Rates

3 Laurel Rd Ellington, CT, 06029-3419
4017419414

Please send me an email anytime from the website. Thanks! www.RiVideoPro.com
Location of (RI Video Pro)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding