Birch Road, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Revel and Joy Events

Helping you create your next joy-filled occasion with clarity and ease. Hosting a milestone celebration is no small task, and without the right knowledge and guidance, it can easily go from celebratory and dream-filled to overwhelming and confusing. And it doesn't need to be that way. We believe that everyone should have the chance to fully immerse themselves in the joy of celebrating life's milestones. No matter where you are in the process, we're ready to jump in and provide support every step of the way. Our goal? Less stress, more joy. We offer planning, design, coordination, and coaching services - completely custom and tailored to what you need. Reach out today to say hello! We can't wait to meet you.

Follow Revel and Joy Events on

Revel and Joy Events 5
Revel and Joy Events 6
Revel and Joy Events 7

Elyssa Barrett · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have done it without Elaina!

I will be grateful for Elaina for the rest of my life. Her tremendous work on my wedding made the event perfect and I am absolutely confident that it wouldn't have been possible without Elaina. When we met with Elaina we already had a number of my vendors lined up: the venue, caterer, photographer, and my dress. I waited so long to look for a coordinator because I thought a.) I couldn't afford a wedding planner/coordinator and b.) I thought I could do it on my own and be fine. I felt like I had done most of the work already and was just hoping for someone to help with the last minute details on the day of the wedding. I can't articulate how wrong I was about how much I didn't know about throwing a party of the size and scale of a wedding.

My biggest (and only -- Elaina took care of everything else!) regret about anything in regard to our wedding was that we didn't meet and hire Elaina sooner. She is a game changer. I thought because I had read a couple books and blogs about throwing a wedding on a budget that I could handle all the moving parts but there was so much I didn't know. Elaina is a true professional; we hired her as a full service planner and I always tell people it is the very best gift I have ever given myself.

Elaina found and negotiated with all the rest of the vendors we needed: flowers, hair and makeup, paper goods, rentals, and probably a lot of other things that I didn't even know she was handling in the background. She came up with floor plans for the venue (and rain plans, and many drafts of floor plans to give us options) and worked really hard with us to find ways to save money. She was as invested as we were in making our wedding affordable without compromising our vision. Elaina was amazing about presenting us with multiple options and being really transparent about how things were fitting in our budget. I am confident that she saved us money through all her research, which was such an unexpected and incredible bonus of working with her.

Elaina's attention to detail is remarkable. She helped us choose decorations, which colors for linens would look nice together, which place settings would help create the vibe we wanted. She really listened to me and sent me options that she thought I might like. I truly felt that she understood what I wanted and how I hoped everything would look. Our wedding was stunning and so fun and every one of our guests commented on how well everything went together. Elaina even made sure all of our paper goods and favors matched our website and our invitations. These are things I think I would have had to let slide if I was trying to do everything myself but having them made such a difference. We would never have had a wedding as nice as the one we had if it weren't for Elaina; it would have been lovely, I'm sure, but Elaina took everything to the next level.

She is incredibly knowledgeable and finds genuine joy in throwing events. I cannot recommend Elaina as a wedding planner and coordinator highly enough. At least twice throughout the process I joked with my fiance (now husband!) that I was calling our wedding off so that I could marry Elaina instead -- she is an amazing person. We are so lucky to have worked with her and I am so grateful for the work she did!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Revel and Joy Events's reply:

Elyssa, you are the sweetest! Words can't describe how much fun it was to get to know you and play a role coordinating and designing a day that was such a beautiful reflection of you and Jim. I wish we could go back and do it all again! XOXO

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Beyond Amazing!

From the first stages of wedding planning, to my bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, and to the big day, Elaina was by our side every step of the way. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most incredible and special day. Elaina is extremely organized, responsive, and very experienced. She truly understood our vision for our wedding, and her insight and ideas allowed it to become a reality. It would not have been the same without her guidance, dedication and leadership. Even on the big day, she was such a calming presence and made everything run so smoothly! We could not have done it without her and are beyond grateful to her for giving us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Revel and Joy Events 18
    Revel and Joy Events 19
    Revel and Joy Events 20

Revel and Joy Events's reply:

Absolutely LOVED every minute of helping to give you such a special day, Sammi! All of your family and friends were so warm and inviting and your vision for an elegant, oceanfront wedding came together so perfectly.

Revel and Joy Events Pricing