Revel and Joy Events

Bradshaw Street, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Revel and Joy Events

Revel and Joy Events offers planning, design, coordination and coaching for vibrant, joy-filled weddings and celebrations. We bring a sense of calm, clarity, and purpose to both the planning process and your big day.

Our services are a fit for those who are DIY planners at heart, looking for the whole package, seeking a little design help... and everything in between. Our services are customized to fit your needs and designed to provide you with the best experience and value for your investment.

We are based in the Boston area and will travel for weddings throughout Greater Boston and New England. Contact us today so we can learn more about one another and see if we'd make a good match!

Follow Revel and Joy Events on

Revel and Joy Events 5
Revel and Joy Events 6
Revel and Joy Events 7

Jane Turner Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

We were incredibly fortunate to work with Elaina Pires.

When you stop to consider it, there are really only two or three significant events in one’s life when every detail matters. My daughter’s wedding was one of these for me and I wanted every memory made that day to be perfect – and it was!

There are many decisions to make, options to consider, and details to synchronize for any event to appear effortless. I say this as an event planner by profession and know this firsthand. With many and various kinds of events under my belt, I still have not planned a wedding, except for my own simple wedding years and years ago. My daughter and I felt it would be important, given this singular and meaningful occasion, to seek out a professional to collaborate with us. First and foremost, we sought a partner who understood our vision for this special occasion, who cared about making this vision a reality for us, and who could visualize and manage the myriad steps it would take to execute this vision flawlessly. We were incredibly fortunate to find Elaina Pires.

From the outset, we found Elaina to be a great communicator and collaborator. She created a workable timeline and skillfully kept us on track. She provided a list of proven vendors at varying price points and didn’t hesitate to offer her opinion when asked. Elaina became the captain of our team and, together, we recruited the necessary vendors to ensure the ultimate in successful events. As a consummate wedding planner, Elaina was keenly aware to include the most important elements, big and small, that make a wedding feel as though no detail was overlooked and, further, that every detail was diligently attended to with great skill and thoughtfulness.

It is easy to get overwhelmed by the process of planning an event, especially one so big and special. It was comforting to know that Elaina always had everything under control. One of the most valuable talents I observed, among Elaina’s many talents, was her ability to see where we could cut costs to stay on budget without losing the overall vision we were trying to create. We planned and worked closely together so that when the big day came, my daughter and I simply relaxed and enjoyed the day with our family and friends, knowing that Elaina was there to oversee and manage everything in the flow of the day.

We are very grateful to Elaina for her expertise in creating a truly momentous and joyous day that will forever live among our fondest memories!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Revel and Joy Events's reply:

Jane, I don't have enough words to thank you! I know how scary it can be to entrust someone with all the details of such an important day, and I'm so grateful that you chose me to be that person. It was so fun planning with you and your daughter, turning all of your amazing ideas into a celebratory, family-focused weekend.

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Beyond Amazing!

From the first stages of wedding planning, to my bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, and to the big day, Elaina was by our side every step of the way. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most incredible and special day. Elaina is extremely organized, responsive, and very experienced. She truly understood our vision for our wedding, and her insight and ideas allowed it to become a reality. It would not have been the same without her guidance, dedication and leadership. Even on the big day, she was such a calming presence and made everything run so smoothly! We could not have done it without her and are beyond grateful to her for giving us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Revel and Joy Events 18
    Revel and Joy Events 19
    Revel and Joy Events 20

Revel and Joy Events's reply:

Absolutely LOVED every minute of helping to give you such a special day, Sammi! All of your family and friends were so warm and inviting and your vision for an elegant, oceanfront wedding came together so perfectly.

Revel and Joy Events FAQ