806 8th St, Corning, IA 50841 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Timothy Birdsall

I am an Ordained, Non-Denominational Minister with American Marriage Ministries, able to legally solemnize marriages in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. I truly believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution, and I became ordained in December, 2012, when some close friends asked me to marry them. From there, I started on the path of a fun, and very personal, ministry, and decided I would continue to help others, whenever possible, to fulfill their desire to be legally wed. Traditional vows, writing your own vows, formal, casual, meticulously planned, impromptu, theme weddings, I welcome them all! Bikers, to Cowboys, to Soldiers, to Rednecks, to LGBT, I will consult with the couple, as often as they need, to make their special day the best it can be! I will include a personalized Marriage Certificate (8 designs) or Vow Renewal Certificate (1 design), suitable for framing, at no extra charge. I pride myself in being professional, responsive, and flexible to your needs. Please contact me for availability, and to discuss rates, as they vary per service provided.

schultz 4
schultz 4
ebner wedding 7 profile

11 Reviews for Rev. Timothy Birdsall

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Tim! He went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony so special! He was professional and very flexible with our meeting times and was always available for any questions we had. His enthusiasm and caring heart made the planning and preparations so much easier! Thanks again for everything Tim!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

You guys were pretty special yourselves! You overcame a pretty significant adversity to start your marriage, but you didn't let it deter you! The ultimate location for your wedding was pretty cool, and it was a pleasure to be able to help you, once you re-scheduled! Many best wishes to you both!

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Tim was always easy to get ahold of and made the ceremony piece unique to us. We were very lucky to have found someone who is passionate about what they do. We couldn't have been any happier with our wedding day. Thanks for everything, Tim!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

You guys were awesome! I'm so glad your mom pointed you in my direction, and I am honored that you allowed me to be a part of your special day. Best wishes for a long and prosperous marriage!

Larissa · Married on 03/04/2016

Tim was a great person to work with. He was always professional and making sure that my husband and I were satisfied. He went above and beyond to make our big day perfect.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and your families were so much fun. My best wishes go with you always!

Rev. Timothy Birdsall Pricing

• What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English