Rev. Timothy Birdsall

Corning, IA View map

$200 Typical Price

"Helping Americans Pursue Happiness"

I am an Ordained, Non-Denominational Minister with American Marriage Ministries, able to legally solemnize marriages in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. I truly believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution, and I became ordained in December, 2012, when some close friends asked me to marry them. From there, I started on the path of a fun, and very personal, ministry, and decided I would continue to help others, whenever possible, to fulfill their desire to be legally wed. Traditional vows, writing your own vows, formal, casual, meticulously planned, impromptu, theme weddings, I welcome them all! Bikers, to Cowboys, to Soldiers, to Rednecks, to LGBT, I will consult with the couple, as often as they need, to make their special day the best it can be! I will include a personalized Marriage Certificate (8 designs) or Vow Renewal Certificate (3 designs), suitable for framing, at no extra charge. I pride myself in being professional, responsive, and flexible to your needs. Please contact me for availability, and to discuss rates, as they vary per service provided.

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$80

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Getting married on 03/12/2022

Wonderful guy and wonderful officiant!

We had a last-minute small ceremony and Tim made it so special for us, catering to our unique style and preferences. We are an intercultural couple and had all our cultures represented in the ceremony, and Tim was so flexible and considerate. Highly recommended!

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

You guys are pretty special. You made it easy, with your input and suggestions, to plan and write a meaningful ceremony on such short notice.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/20/2021

The very best officiant!

Tim was a very important part of our special day. He gave professional suggestions and used our input to make a very personal ceremony. I am so glad that we chose him to officiate! He is very personable, and we have surely gained a friend!

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys made it pretty easy with your input. Happy, and honored, to be a part of it!
  • Trish
    Trish F. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing and awesome officiant! Five stars straight across!

Tim was just awesome! He has great communication and lots of knowledge. He was wonderful to work with and made our ceremony so special. Our family couldn't get over how well he delivered the service. I highly recommend Tim to officiate your wedding.

Rev. Timothy Birdsall's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I hope the rest of the family enjoyed the video. My wife wsnts to know if she can see it. She's only seen me officiate one wedding, and that wss a friend's in our back yard.
    Thank you, again!

Pricing

Rev. Timothy Birdsall Price Rates

806 8th St Corning, IA, 50841

As needed.
Location of (Rev. Timothy Birdsall)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding