Central, Des Moines, IA 50316 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1
  • Meet the Team

About Forever and Ever, I do!

Forever and Ever, I do! L.L.C. is a wedding officiant business based in Des Moines, Iowa. Reverend Lisa Apolonio is an ordained, non-denominational minister who is passionate about helping couples commemorate the most romantic day of their lives. This minister works with clients of all faiths and backgrounds and is a proud supporter of the military and LGBTQ+ equality. She is bilingual in Spanish and English and delivers custom ceremonies in both. When she’s not presiding over weddings, Rev. Lisa can be found reading, cooking, and designing jewelry.

Forever and Ever, I do! L.L.C. offers officiant packages for elopements, quick weddings, and traditional nuptials. Her most comprehensive option comes with unlimited communications, personalized or standard scripts, help writing vows, a one-hour ceremony, a commemorative certificate, and marriage license filing. This package also includes travel up to 50 miles to the venue and a rehearsal ahead of the festivities. Whether you’re looking to elope to a magical destination or celebrate with all your friends and family, this officiant has you covered. From her experience in the industry, Rev. Lisa has many vendor relationships and provides add-ons such as hair and nail consultations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson
Rev. Lisa and Mrs. Camarillo
Rev. Lisa and Mrs. Camarillo
You may now kiss your bride!
You may now kiss your bride!
Declaration of love
Reception setup
Reception setup
i do 51 2017565 161700941149640
Mr. and Mrs. Rosales

3 Reviews for Forever and Ever, I do!

Jessica C. · Married on 06/16/2021

She was fantastic. Listened to me wants and needs and was willing to tailor the ceremony exactly how I imagined

I would highly recommend Lisa. She is professional. You can tell she cares about making each ceremony special for the bride and groom. She listens to your thoughts and takes the time to write a ceremony specifically for you.

Sent on 05/28/2021

Venieta K. · Married on 04/25/2021

My wedding officiant

She was amazing made sure that everything she did was sit to how I wanted it she was flexible and reliable she asked when she was done if I needed her for anything else she did a great job

Sent on 04/27/2021

Forever and Ever, I do!'s reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you. Best of luck to you both in all your future endeavors and congratulations again!

Forever and Ever, I do! Pricing

Forever and Ever, I do! Price Rates

Forever and Ever, I do! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 40
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IA
    MO
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever and Ever, I do! 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Forever and Ever, I do! 2
    Military Discount

10% Military discount provided to past and present military personnel. Military ID is required.

1 Event

• Sep Sun

Iowa Bridal Show

Request Information
    • When:
      Sep 19, 2021 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
    • Location:
      205 S. 64th Street, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266, West Des Moines, Des Moines

Say 'YES' and register to attend Iowa's Premier Bridal Show, where you can plan your perfect day with a variety of Iowa's elite wedding professionals! Meet the top wedding professionals in person and book on site. We've got all of your wedding needs covered. - Wedding dresses and Tuxedos- Photographers - Videographers - DJ's- Alterations- Cake & Dessert - Catering & Drinks- Event Planning- Floral- Hotel Rentals- Invitations & Guestbook- Travel- Venues and more. HOW ABOUT OUR RAFFLE PRIZES?Register today and join us for FREE prize giveaways valued up to $5,000!Like and share this post on FACEBOOK to win an extra raffle ticket! Drawing will be held randomly through out the Iowa Bridal Show.GRAND PRIZETrip for 2 to Florida(must be a bride or groom to win)

Team of Forever and Ever, I do!

Lisa  Apolonio

Lisa Apolonio

Owner/Reverend

Hi!

A little about me...I am a mother of 4, grandma to 2. I have been with my husband for almost 20 years! I am an ordained, non-denominational minister, and I honor all faiths and paths. I am bilingual speaking both English and Spanish fluently. I was raised in the Christian faith and am a lover of all faiths. I love...love!

I'm not good with TV references as I've normally got my nose buried in a book and don't get much TV time in. If I'm not reading (my 2nd favorite hobby) I'm probably cooking something up as that's my 1st favorite hobby. I enjoy making meals for my family and spending time in their company. And if all else fails and I'm not reading, cooking, with family or working...then I'm probably making jewelry! I've found it to be a great way to be creative!

My goal with officiating is to ensure your day is special. I want to make sure your wedding ceremony is something special and something you will remember always. I work closely with each couple to personalize your wedding script, to make sure that the things of importance are mentioned for you and that it is tailored to your specific relationship and beliefs. If you want super simple and intimate, then that is what we will do! If you want something intricate with lots of tradition, then that's what we will do! It is your special day, not a cookie cutter ceremony!

I should also mention I am a proud supporter of our military (my son's in the Army), LGBTQ+ Equality, and Love is Love! Just to name a few things. Did I mention I provide services in both English and Spanish?!?!

+ More Details
- Less Details
LaCimbrea Ross

LaCimbrea Ross

Reverend

I am an ordained, non-denominational minister. I have two grown children and a couple of fur babies also. I work with clients of all faiths and backgrounds and am also a proud supporter of our military and LGBTQ+ community. I am excited to be joining Forever and Ever, I Do! L.L.C. and getting to meet new clients! When I am not presiding over weddings or other services, I can be found at home with my family or traveling!

I believe in providing a customized experience. My goal is to make your day fabulous and one you will never forget! I am a sucker for a good love story and love that I am able to be a part of so many different love stories!

I look forward to working with you to create your perfect day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Central Des Moines, IA, 50316 See on map
    515-375-2391 (Phone number)
    Daily - 9am - 9pm
    Location of (Forever and Ever, I do!)