PO Box 7101, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rev. Fr. Kenneth Reihl

Fr. Reihl was Ordained in 2005 and after completing seminary he is now with the Anglican Church and a member of the Franciscan Order of the Divine Mercy.

He is a caring person that helps couples prepare for their special day. Bring not only important information to make their wedding something to remember but the experience needed to do a wonderful ceremony. He has always stated that he is blessed and honored to have been a part of of a couple's special day in their lives.

Follow Rev. Fr. Kenneth Reihl on

3 Reviews for Rev. Fr. Kenneth Reihl

Nikki · Married on 04/12/2015

This review is 3 years overdue, but Father Kenneth was so wonderful I wanted to make sure I recommended him. Father Kenneth spent hours with us both on the phone and via email to ensure our ceremony was perfect. I am Armenian, but my husband is not so we didn't get married in the Armenian church. I still wanted to incorporate some of my heritage into the ceremony, and Father Kenneth was very interested and willing to oblige. I contacted the Armenian church and put him in touch with someone who could help Father Kenneth learn and understanding the Crowning Ceremony. Father Kenneth even did
    some research on his own. He went above and beyond for us and I am truly grateful. Our guests said our ceremony was one of the most interesting, unique, and meaningful they had ever witnessed. Plus Father Kenneth came in his monk's habit which was awesome!! He gave us a choice about his attire so if you don't want him to wear that, I'm sure he would accommodate you. His fee was extremely reasonable (especially with all of the hours he put in), and I believe he donated some of it to his local fire department where he ministers (or something like that) which made us feel even better about choosing him. I can't say enough good things about this man, and I wish I had written this review sooner!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2012

Rev Ken was amazing to work with. Very professional and really made sure that our ceremony went smoothly. He met with us ahead of time to get a sense of what we were looking for and to explain his services. He then sent us many options to choose from and we were able to make the ceremony our own. He printed the readings out for our readers and explained everything to the bridal party to make sure everyone was on the same page. He also advised us what we would need to do with the marriage certificate in terms of filing and what to do prior to the wedding. He gave us the ceremony we wanted and everything went smoothly and within the time frame that we were hoping for. He was great! would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Rev. Fr. Kenneth Reihl's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for your review...... Being a part od a special day for me is a gift from God..Thank you for asllowing me to be there. Say hello to your husband for me.

God Bless,
    Fr. Ken

Father Kenneth Reihl officiated our wedding in spectacular fashion!

He was very warm - over the phone as well as in person. The dry run was reassuring, and the ceremony went smoothly. Felt at ease throughout the entire process.

His attention to detail put me at ease : from the ceremonial dress options, to how we wanted the wording to be (as well as adding his own), and everything else.

People were complimenting on what a beautiful service it was. Should anyone be considering him, rest assured that you are making a great decision that should help you sleep better. Good luck and God Bless .. and thank you Father Reihl!

Sent on 07/21/2012