Rev. Donna Kassewitz

Miami, FL View map

I love to Speak Joy! Your ceremony should inspire not only the two of you, but also the family and friends who are participating in this pivotal moment of your lives. I am happy to work with you to design a beautiful ceremony that reflects your love as a couple in a way that will uplift the hearts of others.

Besides officiating weddings, I have been blessed with 20 years of working with dolphins and they seem to have perfected the art of expressing joy. Their happy energy has helped me to perfect my own art of joyful expression. It is my honor to bring this powerful, heartfelt energy to your special day!

As a Miami native, I have officiated a wide variety of community events and weddings. I look forward to helping you enjoy the most important part of your special day -- the CEREMONY! Please be sure to read my reviews.

With Rich Divine Blessings,

Rev. Donna Kassewitz

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Buddhist
No Denomination
    Amy Married on 05/14/2011
    Rev. Donna Kassewitz was a gift and blessing to have in our ceremony. I had interviewed two people before her but the moment me and my fiancee met her, we knew she was the one we wanted as our officiant. She was always available for any questions I had and provided guidance and a professionalism that we wanted. In addition, she added special touches to the ceremony that made it personal and interesting for the audience to follow along. We highly recommend Donna, as she truly a sweetheart who is able to pass on her passion of this profession into the ceremony-making it a beautiful and momentous event.
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 01/29/2011
    Gina and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Reverend Donna. She wanted to know our story, wanted to understand what makes us tick and wanted to convey the specialness of our day to all who attended. Donna is one of the kindest, most spiritual, loving, engaging, adorable people we've ever met and we're sure she will be a part of our lives from now on. She put the entire ceremony into a bound, keepsake book for us and we both thought that was an amazing, special gift, just like her! We recommend Reverend Donna without reservation, we're sure you will love her, just like we do! David & Gina Marx
    Trey Married on 11/27/2010
    "Donna Kassewitz was the perfect minister for our destination wedding in Miami Beach! Donna went above and beyond with the ceremony planning, and we could not have expected the wonderful connection that we had with her prior to celebration. She took the time to really get to know Shannon and I as a couple, and my wife and I look forward staying in touch with Donna for many years to come. Another excellent unexpected touch was the great keepsake minister's book from the wedding that Donna gave to us."

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Miami, 33157
Location of (Rev. Donna Kassewitz)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding