Atlanta, GA 30317 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren

Hello Future Brides! My name is Renelyn Thomas but my friends call me Ren. See below to learn more about me!

A Little Bit About Myself

I wore born in California, raised in Florida and have been a Georgia peach for the past 16 years! I love to travel, read tons of books off my Kindle, and of course everything beauty. I'm a very happy newlywed having married the love of my life in November of 2015 at a destination wedding in Punta Cana. And if you're wondering, yes I did my makeup myself he he. As a former bride i'd love to share with you in your special day as your Makeup Artist.

About My Business

I am a Certified Makeup Artist with over 10 years of experience. In terms of education, I have a Masters in Business as well as a Makeup Artist Pro Certification. I believe that it is crucially important to offer a seamless, easy and professional makeup experience for every client. I offer a customized makeup application to every client based on their style, walk of life and the occasion. And I pride myself on doing makeup on all ages, races and faces. My career includes work in TV, Film, Print, Runway, Bridal and Celebrity. I also have an award winning beauty blog www.makeupbyrenren.com and currently serve as a Partner and Instructor at Industry Makeup Academy www.ima-atlanta.com . Let me make your day easy and flawless; book your bridal trial today!

Follow Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren on

home2
atlanta wedding makeup artist small5

5 Reviews for Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren

Jessey · Married on 05/19/2018

I was late the game in finding a make up artist and I could not be happier that I was fortunate enough to book with Ren! First off, I am pretty Caucasian and getting married through a Hindu Ceremony - so I really needed someone who understood the dramatic necessities for the events as well as how to work with my less than tan skin tones. In the end, I loved the day and evening look Ren created so much during our trial session that I also had her do my make up for the Friday Night meet and greet event. She has the ability to tone down or totally go blitz with the looks she creates. She's open minded, creative, and takes everything from your style, skin type, preferences, venue, outfits, etc. into consideration. I could go on an on about the quality - but just look at the pics! On top of all of that - she was SO WONDERFUL to work with as a person! Being a bride can be pretty stressful but she was so calm and cool and honestly, really helped me to stay calm and in the moment. It almost felt as if she were a part of the bridal party! She did make up for my aunt as well as 7 of my closest girlfriends - some who are VERY particular about their make up - and they all LOVED the looks she and her team created. I'm not looking to ever have bridal make up again, haha, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next event I have the excuse to ring up Ren for some more incredible work!
    Thank you, Ren! You're a true gem!

Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren 1
    Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren 2
    Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren 3
    Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren 4

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

Definitely book with Ren! She's experienced and very professional. She did my engagement shoot and wedding day make up, as well as my bridesmaid's make-up. She helped everyone look naturally beautiful, and styled our make-up to our preferences. She's an amazing professional make-up artist!!!

meghna · Married on 11/28/2014

Ren did an amazing job for my engagement shoot! my pictures came out amazing. I would highly recommend her for your big day! She is does an amazing job hands down, she is able to achieve any look you want. Ren is also very professional and friendly.

Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren Pricing

Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren Price Rates

Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Renelyn Thomas/Makeup By Ren Ren 1
    Wedding Parties
    $10 off each bridal party member for groups of 5 or more (not including the bride)

• Atlanta, GA 30317 See on map