Relish Catering Kitchen

Schaumburg, IL View map

As a catering business, our focus is 100% catering. Our expertise and experience is not focused on a restaurant or food stand: it is strictly on your catered event and we work tirelessly to make it a success.Classic Chicago food is our passion. We strive to beat all expectations with our “from scratch” approach to creative catering dishes. Give us a try! You’ll taste the difference, and so will your guests.We cater all types of events: Graduations, Birthdays, BBQ’s, Holiday Parties, Communions, Baptisms, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Casual Weddings, or any special event.

Ricky M. Married on 08/03/2021

Awesome job!

From the moment I contacted Crystal she was engaging, professional and friendly. The menu options were great and it covered all items we requested. On the day of the event, David and Stephan arrived on time and took care of everything. These two gentlemen paid attention to details and made our guests feel welcome and taken care of at all times. I am so happy with all the services rendered. The food was delicious, the presentation was spectacular and the china was modern and well designed. David and Stephan were friendly, professional and so engaging with all of our guests, they created an environment that allowed everyone to relax and enjoy our gathering. We are so thankful for all the care and support from RELISH Catering. Great Job!
    Jackie Married on 04/06/2019

Most amazing wedding food ever

I love Relish Catering Kitchen. I found them when ordering food for an event for my work. Everyone who tasted the food I ordered at work loved it! When it came time to plan my wedding I knew immediately that Relish was the catering company!

Everyone I dealt with was extremely friendly, polite and professional.

The tasting was amazing. I only wish I could have afforded more items for my wedding. Every single dish was amazingly good. SO tasty!

We were told by multiple guest that this was the absolute best wedding food ever.

All of the Relish staff who worked at my wedding were professional and very on top of keeping the buffet stocked and clearing tables. We had an abundance of food to take home with us at the end of the night.

I would change nothing about my experience working with Relish!
  • User2282860 2+ years ago
    We were so impressed with Relish! They were recommended to us by our venue (Hoosier Grove Barn). We were able to sample food before the wedding and they were very responsive to any changes we needed to make to our catering order. The food was PHENOMENAL. We got multiple guests at our wedding asking who our vendor was for food so they could use them as well. It was really reasonably priced. We ended up doing a buffet at our wedding and it worked out wonderfully! I didn't get to sample any of our cocktail hour appetizers (too busy taking photos), but was assured that those were delicious :) For our entrees we did the sirloin, panko-crusted chicken, penne with asparagus and vodka sauce, green beans, and parmesan potatoes. Everything was great. We'd definitely recommend Relish as a wedding caterer!

19 W. Wise Road Schaumburg, IL, 60193
Location of (Relish Catering Kitchen)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding