illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Regal Palette Studio, specifically Hershey and Charishma, received glowing reviews for their photography services. Reviewers expressed their gratitude and appreciation for the talented and dedicated team that captured their wedding moments. The photographers were praised for their attention to detail, creativity, and ability to make couples feel comfortable in front of the camera. Additionally, the prompt delivery of the edited photos was noted as a positive aspect of their services. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Regal Palette Studio for professional and beautiful wedding photography.

Review summary

Powered by AI

K
Krishna P. Sent on 10/12/2023

Great experience!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Regal Palette Studio for my wedding photography and then again got to work with Hersey this week. My make-up artist offered to redo my hair/make-up, as my hair did not stay how I wanted for my wedding. When she reached out to Hersey so we could get my bridal/wedding portraits done again, he immediately said YES! Hersey drove down three hours to do this for us, and took his time with every shot so we didn鈥檛 miss any details! He communicated extremely well during the entire process and made sure to get the picture鈥檚 I wanted and other creative shots.I definitely felt super relaxed and enjoyed the entire experience! I am thankful to him and the entire team at Regal Palette Studio. I will alway remember this act of kindness and refer them to family/friends for any wedding events!
Dipesh & Janie
Dipesh J. Sent on 10/04/2023

Dreamy Beach Wedding Photos

Hershey and Charisma,

Words can barely capture the level of appreciation both Janie and I feel for the incredible work you鈥檝e done. Your photography not only documented our special day but elevated it, turning these moments into timeless memories. You brought our vision to life in the exact way we wished! Honestly sometimes I don鈥檛 think I would remember the exact emotion I felt at that same second, if it wasn鈥檛 for your ability to get the right shot, which is super important.

I know how much blood, sweat, and tears your team put into this and I can see it from miles away. I can only imagine how much sleep y鈥檃ll lose the times you have to wake up and get ready every weekend, and then when we get to see the awesome post-production, every snapshot echoes your passion for your craft. You don鈥檛 just take photos; you capture emotion, and that鈥檚 a skill worthy of the highest level of photography, like the International Photography Award/Sony World Photography Awards. (Btw had to look this up didn鈥檛 know this till now!) Also, how fast you deliver the photos is amazing considering the number of photos taken for 4 events!

Thank you for adding another layer of magic to our wedding day. Your work means the world to both Janie and I, and we鈥檙e grateful to have had such gifted artists be a part of our journey.

Love you guys 鉂わ笍 hope to work with you again soon!
S
Shrela M. Sent on 09/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Incredible Photographers for your big day!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Regal Palette Studio for my wedding photography, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Hershey and Charishma, the talented photographers from Regal Palette Studio, did an incredible job capturing every special moment of our big day.

Their attention to detail and creative approach to photography truly made our wedding photos stand out. They were not just photographers; they were storytellers who managed to encapsulate the essence of our wedding day perfectly. From the candid shots to the beautifully composed portraits, every image was a work of art.

Hershey and Charishma were not only professional but also a pleasure to work with. They made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process, which is so important when you're in front of the camera.

The final digital photo album we received was beyond our expectations, and it will be cherished for generations to come. I can't thank Regal Palette Studio, Hershey, and Charishma enough for their dedication, talent, and the unforgettable memories they've given us.

If you're looking for wedding photographers who are not only skilled but also passionate about what they do, I wholeheartedly recommend Regal Palette Studio. They deserve every bit of their outstanding reputation, and I'm giving them a well-deserved five-star rating.

Thank you, Regal Palette Studio, Hershey, and Charishma, for making our wedding day even more special with your incredible photography!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Regal Palette Studio frequently asked questions

Regal Palette Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Prints
Regal Palette Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Regal Palette Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding