Regal Palette Studio

Middletown, DE View map
$9,900 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Niki Y. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most responsible, trustworthy, professional, talented photography team

Loved working with regal palette, especially with Hershey and Charishma. There was zero added stress on my wedding day from them and in fact they helped to make some things smoother. They were super flexible with what we wanted, changes in time against our control, and were always on time if not early. They made my husband and I feel super comfortable and encouraged us throughout and we are beyond obsessed with our photos. It’s important to find a photography team you trust, feel comfortably with, and are professional and we couldn’t be happier that we chose Regal Palette. They are also always available for any questions and concerns and are super responsive, which is huge. Felt like they really got to know us and tailor our experience
    Bhasha M. Married on 07/03/2022

Highly highly recommend!!

I have no words to explain my gratitude to Hershey and Charishma from Regal Palette Studio! My fiancé and I recently did our pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot, a few months before our wedding, to not only have photos to send with Save the Dates but also for us as a couple to get comfy in front of the camera and for them to get to know us! I was extremely nervous because I feel uncomfortable having any photos taken, but they both made me and my fiancé feel super at ease, and though they had multiple clients earlier that day in 95 degree weather, they were nothing but professional and spent ample time making sure we got amazing shots. Their creativity is unparalleled! The photos we got back are beyond words. I was so nervous with how we would look given the heat and lack of experience on our part, but that all melted away when I saw the pics! Would highly recommend Regal Palette Studio BUT ALSO would recommend any couples to do a pre-wedding photoshoot!! Even if the pics won’t be used anywhere, it’s great to have photos to cherish from before the wedding and also for you to get comfy with being photographed and for them to learn how you are as a couple! Thank you Charishma and Hershey!!
    Shaini P. Married on 07/02/2022

Incredible Experience!

Hershey and Charishma are such creative and talented photographers! From the very beginning, they explained all their packages and detailed out all of the services they provided. Starting with no knowledge of where and how to choose a location for the engagement session, or what to wear, they guided us through it all. I would highly recommended the engagement session as it’s the best way for their team to get to know you and get comfortable with you before your big day. We were fortunate enough to not only have them for our wedding week, but also our engagement ceremony and bridal shower. They were able to be there for all our special events, even on such short notice! We truly appreciate all their efforts in capturing the perfect moments throughout our events. They are such a fun team to work with; it was all smiles and laughter on and off camera!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

614 Lake Seymour Dr. Middletown, DE, 19709
Location of (Regal Palette Studio)

Regal Palette Studio frequently asked questions

Regal Palette Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Prints
Regal Palette Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Regal Palette Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding