Regal Carriage

Rancho Cordova, CA View map

Regal Carriage Limousine & Transportation is a wedding limo business based in Rancho Cordova, California, which also serves the greater Sacramento area. Vikal Baran, who is the owner of this family business, is passionate about delivering seamless transportation services for couples on their big day. He boasts over 10 years of experience as a chauffeur and looks forward to the opportunity of serving you on one of the most important days of your life.

Not only does Regal Carriage Limousine & Transportation provide services for the couple, but they also provide transportation services for the other members of the wedding party. Your driver will always be on time and can provide you with driving services ranging from a one-way trip to multiple locations. As part of their desire to make your trip as comfortable as possible, they equip their vehicles with amenities such as flat screen TVs, premium stereo systems, a bar, and more.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Party Bus

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Privacy Partition
Wedding Signage
    Andrea Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing Choice

Staff was super friendly, the driver was prompt and the limo was in great shape. Definitely recommend them!
    Vanessa B. Married on 05/24/2018

If I could give more stars, I would!

I hired Regal Carriage for my wedding on May 24th. The company is owned by a husband and wife team who are just some of the nicest people ever! Nicole is super chill and laid back. I had some special circumstances and didn't think I could even afford a limo and she was so understanding and worked with me to try and make my dreams come true! She went above and beyond and honestly I was floored! We rented a Party Bus for transporting my bridal party and myself from the hotel to the salon and then from the salon to the venue. The Party Bus was driven by her husband who was SO beyond nice and chivalrous! The party bus was so luxurious and fancy with LED lighting all around inside, a stereo to hook up your phone to play music, and a giant LED TV in the back. We got this at a discount but even without, the price was surprisingly affordable! There are a lot of factors that go into pricing so it wouldn't be the same for everyone (location, duration, etc.) but for 3 hours it totaled only a few hundred bucks (I was expecting way up in the thousands)! And then we had a stretch limo (which was a separate cost because they outsource those and surprisingly more pricey but still affordable) for my now husband and my's departure at the end of the night. The stretch was a white limo with fricken' Delorian (back to the future) type doors that made it pretty awesome looking! I had 0 issues with Regal and they are definitely someone I would hire again if the occasion called for it! I would strongly recommend them 10/10!

Regal Carriage's reply:

HI Vanessa
    We absolutely enjoyed working with you and so appreciate this review! Thank you so much !!!
    Nicole

Deals

Regal Carriage 1
Exclusive

3300 Capital Center Dr Rancho Cordova, CA, 95670
Location of (Regal Carriage)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding