P.O. Box 55025, Lexington, KY 40555 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Reel Special Productions

We are Ryan & Brittany Worthen, the owners of Reel Special Productions, an award-winning southern wedding video company.

Ryan is a Yankee from northwest Ohio who fell hard for Brittany, a Southern Belle from the great state of Tennessee. We met, married, and made our home a midst the beautiful rolling hills of central Kentucky. Together, Ryan and Brittany are a dynamic team who believe in the power of storytelling through film and we LOVE to travel so don't hesitate to contact us if you are outside of Kentucky.

Follow Reel Special Productions on

cake by linda kentucky
polo barn saxony wedding
kentucky farm wedding wood doors
Reel Special Productions
grooms face bride walking down aisle
bride vows to groom
cake by linda kentucky
polo barn saxony wedding
kentucky farm wedding wood doors

• Videos 6

41 Reviews for Reel Special Productions

Emily Norrick · Married on 10/06/2018

10/06/2018

Words cannot describe how INCREDIBLE Reel Special is and was! Ryan and Brittany are by far some of our favorite people and made our wedding day everything and anything we could have ever wanted. I was brought to tears seeing our wedding video and realizing how grateful I was that they were there to capture it. They took care of me the entire day and went above and beyond their job title. My husband and I feel blessed to now call them friends as well :)

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing people and amazing skills!

As soon as I was engaged, I knew two things for sure, who I wanted for Photography and Videography. I had followed Reel Special Productions on social media for awhile, and absolutley loved their work. I contacted them as soon as I started planning our big day. After our first meeting, it confirmed that they were the ones that I trusted to capture the memories of our special day. The day of our wedding , not only did they capture every little detail, they were more than videographers, they were friends that were willing to help us with anything that we needed during the day. They were such a joy to have around on our Wedding Day! I can not explain how thrilled we were when we got to see our wedding video for the first time, I cried A LOT, but happy tears for sure!! REEL SPECIAL PRODUCTIONS IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!! Ryan and Brittany are amazing people that are amazingly talented, they care about their clients and it shows through their work.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Selena · Married on 05/13/2017

Brittany and Ryan Worthen with Reel Special Productions are INCREDIBLE videographers. First, they are very quick to respond to emails, texts, and even FaceTime calls. I was an out-of-town bride, and they made everything so easy for me. Second, they go above and beyond to make clients feel special. They reach out to you via social media, they send special exciting pieces of mail, and they have real excitement for your big day. Third, they are loving people. They truly care about their clients, and they make everyone feel safe in working with them. These two are some genuinely good people. They are professional and have strong reputations with everyone in the industry. They did an amazing job on our wedding day, and I feel honored to have been able to hire them. They are hard workers. I know that they put in long hours, late nights, and the extra effort it takes to be at the top of their industry, and it really shows. They are the best!!! Once you speak with them or meet them, you will understand how wonderful they are right away. 10/10! 5 stars! 100% the absolute best!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Reel Special Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Art House Photo Booth
    Art House Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have had the pleasure of working with Ryan and Brittany on several occasions over the years. They are, without a doubt, the very best at what they do. They are a great team and clients consistently rave about their work. True professionals at the top of their game. My highest Recommendation.

• P.O. Box 55025 Lexington, 40555 See on map