P.O. Box 55025, Lexington, KY 40555 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Reel Special Productions

We are Ryan & Brittany Worthen, the owners of Reel Special Productions, an award-winning southern wedding video company.

Ryan is a Yankee from northwest Ohio who fell hard for Brittany, a Southern Belle from the great state of Tennessee. We met, married, and made our home a midst the beautiful rolling hills of central Kentucky. Together, Ryan and Brittany are a dynamic team who believe in the power of storytelling through film and we LOVE to travel so don't hesitate to contact us if you are outside of Kentucky.

Follow Reel Special Productions on

cake by linda kentucky
reel
polo barn saxony wedding
Reel Special Productions
kentucky farm wedding wood doors
Reel Special Productions
grooms face bride walking down aisle
bride vows to groom
cake by linda kentucky
reel
polo barn saxony wedding

• Videos 6

42 Reviews for Reel Special Productions

• Clare

Clare Miller · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute best in the business!

I cannot say enough about our experience with Reel Special. Brittany and Ryan have been so professional from the initial appointment well past receiving our wedding video. We received such a personalized experience that really captured our relationship with each other and all of those so near and dear to us. Your big day goes by so fast and we are SO glad that we can relive those moments whenever we chose to in such a convenient way. Thank you again, Brittany and Ryan, we are OBSESSED with your work and the both of you!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Emily Norrick · Married on 10/06/2018

10/06/2018

Words cannot describe how INCREDIBLE Reel Special is and was! Ryan and Brittany are by far some of our favorite people and made our wedding day everything and anything we could have ever wanted. I was brought to tears seeing our wedding video and realizing how grateful I was that they were there to capture it. They took care of me the entire day and went above and beyond their job title. My husband and I feel blessed to now call them friends as well :)

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing people and amazing skills!

As soon as I was engaged, I knew two things for sure, who I wanted for Photography and Videography. I had followed Reel Special Productions on social media for awhile, and absolutley loved their work. I contacted them as soon as I started planning our big day. After our first meeting, it confirmed that they were the ones that I trusted to capture the memories of our special day. The day of our wedding , not only did they capture every little detail, they were more than videographers, they were friends that were willing to help us with anything that we needed during the day. They were such a joy to have around on our Wedding Day! I can not explain how thrilled we were when we got to see our wedding video for the first time, I cried A LOT, but happy tears for sure!! REEL SPECIAL PRODUCTIONS IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!! Ryan and Brittany are amazing people that are amazingly talented, they care about their clients and it shows through their work.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Reel Special Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Art House Photo Booth
    Art House Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have had the pleasure of working with Ryan and Brittany on several occasions over the years. They are, without a doubt, the very best at what they do. They are a great team and clients consistently rave about their work. True professionals at the top of their game. My highest Recommendation.

• P.O. Box 55025 Lexington, 40555 See on map