P.O. Box 55025, Lexington, KY 40555 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Reel Special Productions

We are Ryan & Brittany Worthen, the owners of Reel Special Productions, an award-winning southern wedding video company.

Ryan is a Yankee from northwest Ohio who fell hard for Brittany, a Southern Belle from the great state of Tennessee. We met, married, and made our home a midst the beautiful rolling hills of central Kentucky. Together, Ryan and Brittany are a dynamic team who believe in the power of storytelling through film and we LOVE to travel so don't hesitate to contact us if you are outside of Kentucky.

Follow Reel Special Productions on

• Bruce Karcher Videography
  • Erick Donley Videography
  • Make Something Memorable
cake by linda kentucky
reel
polo barn saxony wedding
Reel Special Productions
kentucky farm wedding wood doors
Reel Special Productions
grooms face bride walking down aisle
bride vows to groom

Videos 6 vídeos

43 Reviews for Reel Special Productions

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2019

Bringing on Reel Special was pretty much the best decision we made for our wedding (aside from getting married in the first place, of course).

Even though I've been working in the wedding industry for almost 10 years myself, Brittany & Ryan have reminded me of all the reasons why choosing the right professionals to have by your side can really make your wedding day an even more beautiful experience.

Not only do we look at our wedding footage & highlights video and remember how amazing our wedding day was for us, but we can also see in all the details how much these two cared about documenting it. I remember their smiles, enthusiasm and excitement for us vividly. At the same time, I don't remember them being around at all during the ceremony, dances, or speeches because they get everything they need without being intrusive or distracting. Aka they're little stress-relieving, happy video angels when you need them / stealthy, invisibility-cloak-wearing video ninjas when you want to just be in the moment with your love.

If there's one piece of advice I could give all my future couples, it would be to bring on a wedding videography team as loving, attentive, and talented as Reel Special. We feel incredibly lucky to have had them by our side on our wedding day, and now to have our memories so beautifully preserved forever.

Brittany & Ryan - we love you two SO MUCH! We hope our paths cross over and over again through this life.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Clare

Clare Miller · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute best in the business!

I cannot say enough about our experience with Reel Special. Brittany and Ryan have been so professional from the initial appointment well past receiving our wedding video. We received such a personalized experience that really captured our relationship with each other and all of those so near and dear to us. Your big day goes by so fast and we are SO glad that we can relive those moments whenever we chose to in such a convenient way. Thank you again, Brittany and Ryan, we are OBSESSED with your work and the both of you!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Emily Norrick · Married on 10/06/2018

10/06/2018

Words cannot describe how INCREDIBLE Reel Special is and was! Ryan and Brittany are by far some of our favorite people and made our wedding day everything and anything we could have ever wanted. I was brought to tears seeing our wedding video and realizing how grateful I was that they were there to capture it. They took care of me the entire day and went above and beyond their job title. My husband and I feel blessed to now call them friends as well :)

Sent on 11/24/2018

Reel Special Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Art House Photo Booth
    Art House Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have had the pleasure of working with Ryan and Brittany on several occasions over the years. They are, without a doubt, the very best at what they do. They are a great team and clients consistently rave about their work. True professionals at the top of their game. My highest Recommendation.

• P.O. Box 55025 Lexington, 40555 See on map