4325 S Buckley Rd, Aurora, CO 80015 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 82
  • Deals 1

About Red Tie Innovations

Red Tie Innovations is a flower service located in Aurora, Colorado. The florist creates a broad variety of high-quality floral arrangements for couples on their wedding day. They are happy to celebrate with all their clients, adding the finishing floral touches that are sure to make your special day blossom.

Red Tie Innovations offers additional items in conjunction with their flowers. Couples can enjoy the romantic, delectable touch of chocolates or macarons in their floral arrangements. This flower service is also known for offering custom, one-of-a-kind boxes with their gold embossed logo. Aside from box arrangements, Red Tie Innovations offers bouquets, altar decor, boutonnieres and table arrangements for your reception. They also offer single flowers, flower girl baskets and simple flower petals.

Follow Red Tie Innovations on

13 Reviews for Red Tie Innovations

• Katherine

Katherine T. · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond 5 Stars

I want any future bride to understand how lucky you are to have found these ladies. I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana and Nina after reaching out to several of the most well-known florist in Colorado for my August wedding. I met with them and I had a vision (thank you Pinterest) of what I wanted, but I was obviously aware that there was no wiggle room with my budget. I had a $ in mind and there was no amount of swaying that would allow me to spend a dollar more. One of the florist I met with told me that I had beautiful taste, but the 90% of the arrangement would have to be babies breath. The greenery with white flowers I envisioned was WAY out of my budget. The next florist I met said the minimum she could do was greenery, babies breath and some white flowers here and there (VERY SPREAD OUT) and it would be $3,700 (this did not include boutineers or bridesmaid bouquets).

After 4 or 5 of these meetings, I decided my vision was just not possible. By pure chance, I found Tatiana and Nina via Facebook marketplace when I decided to look up pricing for a green wall as backdrop to photobooth.

Our first meeting was incredible. I showed them what I wanted as centerpieces and explained that I knew it was way beyond my means. I asked for their opinion, even cheaper flower options that could potentially make the look complete. They asked me to send them my vision board through email so they could come up with a quote. They never made me feel like I was crazy for having this dream within my budget. They offered opinions, support and constantly assured me they would make it happen.

I decided on bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, 8 tall centerpieces, 7 short centerpieces, floral arrangement for head table, floral arrangement for wedding ark, greenery for 2 signs and flowers for the cake.

Tatiana and Nina also made themselves available for a visit to the venue, which was incredible because they were able to alter a few of the arrangements we discussed accordingly.

I would have recommended them to anyone solely based on the professionalism and service I received. I will say the following because I pray everyone gets the experience I did: hire them. The moment I walked into the reception area, I was beyond floored. It was better than anything I shared from Pinterest. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement I had ever seen. The tables were gorgeous (THERE WERE HYDRANGEAS). Every detail exceeded anything I had imagined. I was not prepared, so naturally I burst into tears. I would like to caveat that I am not a sentimental person. I did not cry in any other occasion on my wedding day, but it was extremely overwhelming to see how stunning the room looked when I was repeatedly told it would not be possible.

Photos do not do it justice. I can confidently say, mostly driven by the overwhelming amount of compliments we received, that no wedding I've ever been to had this quality of work.

Tatiana and Nina are extremely talented and honestly two of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They love what they do, they truly care about their clients and are highly invested in bringing your vision to life. You will not be laughed at for wanted something beautiful at a reasonable price, instead you will be met with excitement, support and a plan to make it happen. I am so grateful that every time I look at our wedding photos, I'll know I had these two ladies to thank for making my vision come to life.

I hope that you (whoever you are) do not second guess yourself in hiring them. Trust me from experience, you will not regret it.

If you'd like to see more, my videographer posted our video on Vimeo and you can see reception and head table on more detail: https://vimeo.com/364644853

Sent on 10/23/2019

Red Tie Innovations's reply:

OMG...... Thank you, Katherine for such a heartfelt review! We really appreciate 🤗🌹🌹🌹 .... You are the best!

Mackenzie B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Florists in Town!

I absolutely love Tatiana and Nina! Not only are they amazing florists but great people to work with for my wedding. They were accommodating on everything like price, package details, and especially last minute changes like ceremony set up of their flower arch because of rain. I trusted they’d get my vision exactly how I wanted it and I’m so happy with how it all turned out. The flowers and the arch were my absolute favorite part of my wedding! If I have a chance, I will definitely be working with them again.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Red Tie Innovations's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie!! You guys were such a delight to work with!!!
    We loved everything about your wedding, so much fun!!!
  • Jerussa

Jerussa B. · Married on 02/10/2019

Flowers for my wedding

It’s very hard to find a hindu floral & decor company in Colorado but I was the lucky one to find this ladies from the Red Tie Innovations! They did the most Beautiful Indian wedding in town and this was my wedding 😃🤗! Also they truly work with all budgets .... Thank you for my decor and the freshest flowers 🌺 I definitely recommend them! Five star for Red Tie Innovations Floral COMPANY!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Red Tie Innovations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Red Tie Innovations 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4325 S Buckley Rd Aurora, CO, 80015 See on map
    720-605-1671 (Phone number)
    Location of (Red Tie Innovations)