105 Spruce Lane, Longwood, FL 34788 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons

Simply the BEST in Honeymoon Travel

Red Parrot Honeymoons is a specialty travel service for the Caribbean. Our main focus is luxury honeymoon and destination wedding travel to the Caribbean, Bahamas and Florida.

Head parrot...Tammy Shamblin Renie has over 30 years of professional travel counseling, event, convention, wedding and meeting planning experience.

Holding credentials of Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) from The Travel Institute, Caribbean Destination Specialists, Certified Sandals Specialist (CSS) & Preferred Sandals Agent (PSA), St. Lucia Destination Specialist and Alaska Specialists, Red Parrot Honeymoons offers you expertise.

"I truly enjoy and care about my honeymoon and destination wedding couples. I get as excited as they do with their big day coming and helping them to plan the trip that means so much...a honeymoon" says Tammy.

Don't leave you honeymoon or destination wedding to a page on the internet. Entrust your travel to someone that is an expert and cares about your journey. Trust your honeymoon to Red Parrot Honeymoons.
Follow Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons on

5 Reviews for Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons

• VIctoria

VIctoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Very awesome travel agent

Never felt alone through the whole thing! She was great!! Sent us some surprise gifts for our honeymoon! Also helped us when we had issues in Europe.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Tammy is absolutely amazing! She helped us every step of the way when planning our honeymoon. I knew I wanted to do an all-inclusive resort and her knowledge of the different ones really helped us to pick which would be best for us. She had so many tips on how to save and so many suggestions of different things to do. We wouldn’t have had nearly as much fun without her advice and guidance. Tammy is also very responsive to emails, every question I’ve had she’s had an answer for me right away! She’s even helping us book our next trip to Europe.

Tammy is truly an expert in her field, don’t hesitate to get her help!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Donna · Married on 01/28/2017

I won the grand prize at the peg bridal show yesterday and they both seemed very happy for me. I can not wait to meet with them and discuss it more.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons 1
    Which Sandals is best for you?
    Take the “Love Match Quiz” and find out which Sandals Resort is best for you. The Love Match Quiz is designed to assist couples in choosing the perfect resort for their honeymoon based on personality traits. You will be asked a series of 8 questions to establish the resort that best reflects your personality. Just copy the link below and discover which Sandals is best for you! http://www.sandals.com/loveMatch/index.cfm?referral=110756
  • Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons 2
    10% Military Discount
    Military Discount offered at Sandals and Beaches Resorts. The Military Discount is a year round discount, which can be added to any existing promotional rate for all US Military personnel to include, Active and/or spouse, Retired, Reserves, National Guard, Veterans and Department of Defense. Proof of Military Identification or DD214 is required upon check-in at the resort.

• DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
    DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC Wedding DJs

I have known Tammy for many years. I just used her services again for a trip to Mexico. She did an excellent job to get clean, safe accommodations for my friend and I in Cancun. We also had a great experience with our flight to and from Mexico because of Tammy's diligent work. It was non-stop and fun! She is detailed with style. Anytime that I need comprehensive travel needs, I'm calling Tammy Renie and you should too!

• Visions Media USA, LLC
    Visions Media USA, LLC Wedding Videographers

Needing a Honeymoon? Red Parrot is wonderful!

• 105 Spruce Lane Longwood, FL, 34788 See on map
    Monday - Friday 11am to 7pm Saturday - 9am to Noon By appointment only.