Red Heart Paper, LLC

Red Heart Paper, LLC

About Red Heart Paper, LLC

Beautiful Stationery for Wedding & Special Events

Red Heart Paper is a full service stationery boutique that specializes in weddings and special events with a ‘less is more’ approach with clean and elegant designs and a focus on beautiful fonts and high-quality paper. My stationery services vary from invitations  to save the dates, programs, menus, place cards, thank you cards, and more! Everything is professionally printed in-house and hand assembled with your choice of choice of luxury cardstock. Want a custom design? Let me know what you’re looking for!

WEDDING INVITATIONS

Etsy Shop:  www.etsy.com/shop/redheartpaperco
Email:  jenn@redheartpaper.com

MEET THE DESIGNER
Jennifer Rossi

I design and customize all of the invitation orders that we receive. I love working with brides and clients on creating one-of-a-kind pieces for the most important day of their lives. I enjoy being a part of the planning process and do my best to help make it as easy and smooth as possible, because we all know how stressful but fun wedding planning is.

Take a look around and feel free to contact me before and/or during the planning process with any questions or inquire about custom designed stationery for your wedding day. Whether you have questions, need suggestions about color coordinating or regarding etiquette, I am here to help!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Shipping (1)

Working with Jennifer was fantastic! I reached out to her and she had the addressed & finished (customized) invitations to my door within two weeks! This included proofs and changes. They were packaged neatly and thoughtfully. I was also relieved that she had already assembled all the invitations, and I just needed to add stamps! I cannot recommend working with Red Heart Paper enough. From start to finish, it was the ideal experience during a stressful time!

Profile Picture Arielle, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

I cannot say more positive about Jennifer from RedHeartPaper. She has been, by far, the most patient, friendly, detail-oriented, and accommodating vendor my fiance and I have worked with throughout wedding planning. We (unsuccessfully) shopped around for invitations prior to finding RedHeartPaper. We could not believe how reasonable the invitation suites were for the quality and all-inclusive service provided by Jennifer. She spent countless hours editing our invitations until they were absolutely perfect. AND she was beyond enjoyable to work with. RedHeartPaper is, hands-down, my #1 recommendation to all new engage couples.

Profile Picture Maura, 12/16/17, 1 Review

23 Photos

Wedding Invitations

23 Photos

Events

Red Heart Paper, LLC is a wedding invitation boutique from Cleveland, Ohio servicing weddings throughout the local area, including California, New Jersey, and New York. Red Heart Paper, LLC is a professional stationery company that has been part of the Cleveland wedding industry since 2012 specializing in weddings and special events.