Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rebel Hill Florist, Inc.

Experts in the Art of Expression

One of Nashville's largest independently owned florists, Rebel Hill Florist and its designers have received numerous industry awards for design excellence and customer service. Teleflora ranks Rebel Hill Florist among the nation's Top 250 Florists. Members of our design team have received numerous honors including the Designer of the Year award presented by the Tennessee State Florist Association. The floral artistry of our designers has been featured in regional and national publications, and seen on television and in the movies.

Call us today to schedule a free wedding consultation!  615-833-8555   or email us at info@rebelhillflorist.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Nashville

Follow Rebel Hill Florist, Inc. on

76 Reviews for Rebel Hill Florist, Inc.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (6)
Single Flowers (4)
Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (1)

From the first meeting with Donny and his team, we knew we were in great hands. They FAR exceeded our expectations with florals for our wedding - it was absolutely stunning! They are creative, professional and so talented with their craft and we could not have chosen a better vendor. I cannot recommend them enough!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alex, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely outstanding creativity resulted in gorgeous arrangements. Easy to work with and couldn’t have been more pleased.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pam, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very helpful from initial planning (which I only started about two months prior to wedding) to execution and even pick up. Served somewhat as a coordinator in helping me get my thoughts together and in helping me plan.

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
If you're looking for wedding flowers, make sure you check out Rebel Hill Florist. They are great at taking your ideas and making them a reality, and they are so fantastic to talk to when you need a professional's perspective.

Rebel Hill Florist does exquisite work! They are very attentive to detail, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with them, and hope to again in the future.

Events

4821 Trousdale Dr, Nashville, TN 37220   See On Map
615-833-8555 (phone) 615-831-0909 (fax)
Monday thru Saturday 8:00 am until 5:30 pm