Saint Louis, MO 63119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rebecca K Clark Photography

Hello and congratulations!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and I’m so glad you're here! My main priority as a wedding photographer is to document your day while making it as stress-free as possible so you and your partner can actually enjoy it! From the intimate details and decor you spent so long planning to the smiles on guests' faces as you walk down the aisle, my second shooter and I make sure those moments are captured.

Your partner's and your day is all about being your unique and lovely selves! Whether that means celebrating in the great outdoors, inside a place of worship, or dancing around the reception with a bunch of light sabers (huge fan), I am here to capture and support YOU.

I’ll be a great fit for you if you enjoy working with a relaxed but organized person who can think quickly on their feet. If troubles arise on your big day, there’s always a solution! I don’t take myself too seriously and really like to listen to my client’s needs and wants to best capture their vision. And I'm always down for creative ideas and collaborations!

If we’re photographing your engagement session and you bring your fur baby (because fur babies are adored at engagement sessions and weddings!), expect me to make clucking noises to get their attention. I have no shame. I also usually end up sharing embarrassing stories from my childhood to bust out those natural laughs and smiles too. Don’t worry, I’ve got plenty to go around for everyone.

What you can expect when working with Rebecca

• First we’ll schedule some one-on-one time (usually at an awesome local coffeehouse) where we’ll go over your wedding details, wants, and needs.

• I’ll be able to show you full wedding galleries to give you an idea what yours may look like. I’ll also show you the Wedding Day Timeline document and Family Group Shot List I create for my couples and share the link so you can start to customize your timeline with all your vendor and wedding day details.

• Once your date is booked and the contract is signed, a 20% non-refundable down payment will be due within a week of signing. The remainder will not be due until your wedding day.

• Next, we’ll schedule your complimentary engagement session. If you don’t already have a set location that’s special to you and your spouse-to-be, I like to see what kind of season you both prefer and offer certain locations based on the time of year.

• Want to have your engagement in a field surrounded by thousands of daffodils? Then I’ve got the perfect location for you in April! Prefer a more cozy scene with sweaters, crisp leaves, and evergreens? October/November in the park sounds more like your style. Want to include your pup or other pets? I know lots of dog-friendly spots and am always happy to search for new locations that will meet your needs.

• Once your engagement session is shot, you’ll receive your online engagement gallery within 1-2 weeks of the shoot date.

• Surprise! Shortly after receiving your engagement gallery check your mailbox for a little gift from me to you.

• At any time, you are encouraged to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about your big day. I want to make your wedding day as enjoyable as possible, so even if it’s not photography related, I am happy to give advice from my past experiences or recommendations on awesome wedding vendors.

• Final call. I like to have a final call with my couples before the big day. This is a chance to go over any last-minute changes and update your wedding day timeline to make sure everyone is on the same page.

• The big day has arrived! My second shooter and I will arrive at the designated location(s), and your wedding day coverage will begin. We’ll be there throughout the day to help make sure you look on-point and do whatever we need to do to keep the day moving smoothly - including fixing your flowers if they break (I have my ways).

• Once the evening has ended, you can expect to see your wedding gallery sneak peek within one week so you can start sharing some photos with family and friends (because you know your Mom will be asking for some).

• Your entire wedding gallery will be delivered 4-6 weeks after the wedding date followed shortly afterward by your crystal love USB via the Post.

Thanks so much for reading all the way through, and I look forward to connecting!

Follow Rebecca K Clark Photography on
miles wedding 6 16 18 bride and groom 26 51 965161 1570030538

Rebecca K Clark Photography Pricing

Rebecca K Clark Photography Price Rates

Rebecca K Clark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas

• Saint Louis, 63119 See on map
    636-306-4842 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rebecca K Clark Photography)