Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Foreman Harpist

Please contact me at (520) 909-2723 or forharp@earthlink.net

Welcome to my listing and thanks for your interest in my services as a professional harpist. I played dinner music for many years, both at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles and at the Ranchers Club here in Tucson, so have an extensive repertoire of songs perfectly suited for a romantic wedding. Your wedding package begins with a consultation at my home where you can hear many selections and choose those which best fit your unique celebration. Please visit my website for more information about my wedding services (www.rebeccaforeman.com) and feel free to contact me. I would love to consult with you about your wedding plans.

Although I perform a wide variety of musical styles (pop, standards, folk, hymns), I am a classically trained harpist and received my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in harp performance from the University of Southern California. You also may have seen me perform as principal harpist with the Tucson Pops Orchestra during their spring and fall seasons at Reid Park.

dsc0500 copy 3
p90500291
face strings

5 Reviews for Rebecca Foreman Harpist

Gwendolyn · Married on 01/04/2016

Rebecca Foreman added the perfect touch to my wedding. She was able to work with my soloist and knew the required music for a full Catholic Mass. Of all the vendors I worked with, she was the one I had no doubt through the entire planning process would come through for me. I have all ready recommend her to one friend for her wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Julie · Married on 10/03/2015

She was fantastic! Although I was busy walking down the altar, everyone raved about how great she was. I was able to enjoy her beautiful music for a bit during happy hour. Wished I had hired her for the entire night! Thanks Rebecca for making our wedding that much better!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

She was easy to work with and helped us pick out our songs with ease. She was on time and it was one thing as a bride I didn't have to worry about. Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Rebecca Foreman Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Tucson, 85704 See on map