About Christine Vivona, Harpist

Elegant Harp Music for your Wedding

Congratulations on your wedding! I am a harpist- I received a Master of Music from The Juilliard School and a Doctorate in Music from the U of A. You can see my webpage for details and to hear some of my music-  www.ChristineVivona.com. I play Harp II in the Tucson Symphony and play at the Westward Look. Hacienda del Sol and Canyon Ranch on a monthly basis and at the other resorts in town for special events.

What is included in a wedding package is a consultation to select the music for your ceremony. You choose the Processional Marches for the Seating of the Parents, the Bridal Party, Bride and Groom, anything during the ceremony (unity candle etc.) and the Recessional Marches for the Wedding Party and the guests. I then put these selections on a CD for you to have as a keepsake.

The day of the wedding, I am there 45 minutes before the start time and play for your guests as they arrive. This is usually 30 minutes of prelude music. I play all the selections for the ceremony and 10 minutes afterwards while the guests leave the site and head to the reception. This is $300 -$100 deposit and a signed contract holds the date and the balance of $200 is due the week before the ceremony.

Reception music –usually upbeat light jazz or classical selections- is $100/hour if the reception is at the same facility as the ceremony. This fee includes amplification if needed.

Happy planning-I look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Tucson

Follow Christine Vivona, Harpist on

24 Reviews for Christine Vivona, Harpist

Our wedding date isn’t scheduled yet, but we met Christine at a bridal fair and she was wonderful! I’ve been recommending her to everyone who’ll listen to me. Her ratings are perfect and I wanted to contribute giving her 5 stars in everything. I’m sure she’ll be the star at our wedding and wouldn’t like to be selfish, please everyone hire her already!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We have hired Christine Vivona to provide wedding ceremony music, for two separate weddings here in Tucson over the past few years, with the most recent one on April 2, 2016. Christine is a true professional to work with. She was very accommodating to the specific music we wanted for this last ceremony. The quality of her music is second to none. We had nothing but rave reviews on her performance, appearance and professionalism. Thank you Christine for a wonderful event.

Danny & Diana Dumas

Pictures

4 Photos

2 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Christina's harp music adds a new dimension to the weddings and events we've worked together at. She works so well with the couples and plays music that people continue to talk about. We always love when she's at an event we are filming.

What is more lovely than a Harp? Christine and her harp will bring lovely music to any occasion.

I have had the pleasure of working with Christine on dozens of weddings and events. She is amazingly talented and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working many more events with her at Lodge on the Desert.

Events

PO Box 37163, Tucson, AZ 85740   See On Map
520-293-2272 (phone)
Christine Vivona, Harpist is a wedding harpist from Tucson, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Tubac, and Nogales. Christine Vivona, Harpist is a professional wedding harpist that has been part of the Tucson, AZ wedding industry for over 30 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony music, cocktail hour music, wedding reception music, rehearsal dinners, harp music.