PO Box 37163, Tucson, AZ 85740 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Christine Vivona, Harpist

Congratulations on your wedding! I am a harpist- I received a Master of Music from The Juilliard School and a Doctorate in Music from the U of A. You can see my webpage for details and to hear some of my music- www.ChristineVivona.com. I play Harp II in the Tucson Symphony and play at the Westward Look. Hacienda del Sol and Canyon Ranch on a monthly basis and at the other resorts in town for special events.

What is included in a wedding package is a consultation to select the music for your ceremony. You choose the Processional Marches for the Seating of the Parents, the Bridal Party, Bride and Groom, anything during the ceremony (unity candle etc.) and the Recessional Marches for the Wedding Party and the guests. I then put these selections on a CD for you to have as a keepsake.

The day of the wedding, I am there 45 minutes before the start time and play for your guests as they arrive. This is usually 30 minutes of prelude music. I play all the selections for the ceremony and 10 minutes afterwards while the guests leave the site and head to the reception. This is $300 -$100 deposit and a signed contract holds the date and the balance of $200 is due the week before the ceremony.

Reception music –usually upbeat light jazz or classical selections- is $100/hour if the reception is at the same facility as the ceremony. This fee includes amplification if needed.

Happy planning-I look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Christine Vivona, Harpist on
CVatSaguaroButtes

• Videos 2

26 Reviews for Christine Vivona, Harpist

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful music on our wedding day! Christine provided us with a harp and also brought a violin player with her by our request. Our wedding was unique and wouldn’t have been the same without her music. We would use her again in a heartbeat.

Alejandra · Married on 02/14/2018

Our wedding date isn’t scheduled yet, but we met Christine at a bridal fair and she was wonderful! I’ve been recommending her to everyone who’ll listen to me. Her ratings are perfect and I wanted to contribute giving her 5 stars in everything. I’m sure she’ll be the star at our wedding and wouldn’t like to be selfish, please everyone hire her already!

Christine Vivona, Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music

• Beyond Video
    Beyond Video Wedding Videographers

Christina's harp music adds a new dimension to the weddings and events we've worked together at. She works so well with the couples and plays music that people continue to talk about. We always love when she's at an event we are filming.

• Celebrations Party Spot
    Celebrations Party Spot Banquet Halls

What is more lovely than a Harp? Christine and her harp will bring lovely music to any occasion.

• Celebrations by Design
    Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

Christine is an amazing & talented harpist. I have worked with her on several occasions & she does not disappoint! I am proud to recommend her to my clients.

• PO Box 37163 Tucson, AZ 85740 See on map