Ravishing Bridal

Saint Louis, MO View map

Ravishing Bridal provides the highest quality on-site hair styling and professional makeup applications for your special day. We are confident that the services provided by our experienced team of artists will compliment your natural beauty and provide the stunning look that you desire on your Wedding day. We service the St. Louis Metro Area.

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jama Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a pleasure working with Sarah and her team! She responded promptly to my requests and we had a few issue with timing due to the bride's flight being cancelled the night before. She was flexible and very easy to work with. The hair and makeup was awesome! The bridal party was more than pleased with both! Thank you for an amazing day! I definitely recommend Ravishing Bridal to anyone searching for someone to do professional hair and makeup for a beautiful look! :)

Ravishing Bridal's reply:

Thank you , Jama! :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ravishing Bridal was one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. Sarah was so professional and she did an amazing job at both the trial and on the day-of. I LOVED my hair and makeup and all the bridesmaids were extremely happy with their results as well. Sarah and her team were extremely timely and efficient and we had a very relaxing morning the day of the wedding. It was so nice to have Ravishing Bridal come to us and help make our morning stress-free. We received countless compliments throughout the day about how gorgeous everyone looked. By far one of the best experiences with hair and makeup.

Ravishing Bridal's reply:

Thank you so sooooo much for the review!!
    We loved working with you girls, it was a pleasure :)

-Sarah M.
    Amy Married on 05/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Ravishing Bridal as our vendor for our wedding hair turned out to be the best idea ever! I was a little nervous at first, since it was a relatively new company, and they only travel, but then again, they travel to your location! Sarah was wonderful.

She came early to set up to do our hair the day of the wedding. She was sick, but didn’t cancel or anything. She was there for us!

She had such an attention to detail as she did my hair (along with the other girls). I am soooo pleased with how it turned out. She even had silver bobby pins to match my hair pieces. She was also a lot of fun to talk to as we were all getting ready. =) Best hair stylist I have ever had! Same for my bridesmaids...they wish she would move to Kansas!

Great Value, Wonderful Stylist!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Garrett & Alexandra
    25 photos · 10/24/2016

Saint Louis, 63118
Location of (Ravishing Bridal)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding