Raven Mathis Photographer

Salt Lake City, UT View map

I like to say I am living my life one photograph at a time. A visual journey day by day. Some have a talent for writing, I can tell any story through images. As simple as an iPhone, or as elaborate as a composite from my professional gear – all equally memorable and beautiful. I may be based in Utah but I have enjoyed traveling the globe to photograph my travels, holidays and fantastic clients. My passport is always ready to go.

Personally, I can be spotted kicking back with a cup of tea and watching a good show or movie. Travel is my number one passion in life and there are many more spots I would love to tick off my bucket list. I love being a mom and believe that brings a unique perspective to the way I view love and relationships. I enjoy taking time to give back to the community in both teaching (locally and internationally) and charity work.

I have been very fortunate to have my work featured in printed magazines such as Kentucky Bride, Rangefinder, Gaga (an international publication), Professional ImageMaker (an international publication), A Bicycle Built For Two and many other industry specific forums, portrait and wedding blogs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,400.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Margaret Married on 07/24/2015
    Raven is AMAZING!! She knows how to bring out your inner beauty in her photographs they are full of emotion and feeling not your normal cookie cutter wedding/engagement photos i got my prints back they looked like a wedding catalog spread. She has such a bubbly easy to work with attitude she gives great direction just TRUST her she will make you look awesome! She even brought an emergency hairdryer from the hotel for my mother and mother in law to venue when they forgot theirs and needed one ASAP! Could not have been happier.
    Claire Married on 07/24/2015
    Raven is very professional, and really has an artistic flair ! Our photos are beautiful and we have had many comments from friends who have seen the photos we have shared on the internet.

I would use her services again if the opportunity arose, and would recommend her to others.
    Hannah Married on 09/10/2011
    Raven is amazing! I am so glad we chose her to shoot our wedding and she did a spectacular job making sure we were well cared for and have every bit of info we need. Even after the wedding was over she was still very prompt and delivered early on every promise.

Our engagement session was so amazing and she even made my camera shy fiancé have some fun.

Salt Lake City, 84103
Location of (Raven Mathis Photographer)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding