Raven Berlin Photo

Temecula, CA View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

I’m into that sort of love that is almost cheesy. That staring into each others eyes amazed that the other person chose you kind. Smiling, laughing, and crying because it is the happiest moment of your life. I’m into those couples who aren’t afraid to be goofy, do silly poses, or whatever it takes to get them the photos they want. I want to create authentic memories and magical moments, and give them to you to look at every day. I pride myself in constantly striving to deliver the best, most authentic photos for my clients.

The couples who book me as a wedding photographer, hire me not just for my photographic style, but for my personality. Going hand in hand, it assures them in knowing they’re getting exactly what they hope for. Fun, silly, but always going the extra mile to make sure your day is amazing (even if it’s bustling your dress, cutting your cake, or acting as your coordinator!)

I offer many different things in my packages, including dedicating time to help you make a specific timeline for your wedding day, to ensure you are not stress about making sure every magical moment is captured. From the time I meet my couples, whether it’s at a consultation, engagement shoot, or the day of the wedding, we’re going to feel like we have known each other forever. I’m going to make you feel so comfortable, even if you’re the most awkward taking photos (ME, SAME.) I am going to holler how beautiful you are, call you a goddess while you’re modeling, shriek at your gorgeous decorations and all the hard work you put into this day, and I will 110% cry during your vows and your kiss. I will bustle your dress, make sure your day is running on time, and MAKE sure you’re eating and drinking (WATER as well as your party drinks). By the end of the day it’s likely I’ll be dancing at your ceremony, because lets face it I love to dance and party songs get me every time. But the NUMBER ONE GOAL of mine, is to capture all these special moments, and capture them just right for you. I love that candid, no one is watching kind of love. The shared kisses, hand squeezes, and tears that come with the amazing feeling of this day. And I will make sure to capture it all.

Let's do this. I know you're excited, I can tell!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Kyra
    Kyra H. Married on 10/02/2021

Can’t say enough good things about Raven

Finding Raven was absolutely one of the best things to happen for our wedding. If you’re considering booking her and this is as far as you read, all you need to know is don’t wait any longer - do it! I found her on WeddingWire and I immediately fell in love with the work featured on her website and her Instagram. On the day of our wedding, she did not disappoint. She showed up with a plan and immediately started getting the day-of details shots that were so important to me, and her second shooter (Karely Tapia) was able to get the ones my groom wanted as well. Not only is she clearly amazingly talented, but she is also just a fun presence to be around! She was singing and dancing to the getting-ready playlist in the bridal suite, and giving us entertaining posing tips when we took group photos. Everyone in the wedding party was raving about her and saying they wanted to be her friend! Everything she describes as her philosophy is true - she will not only be your photographer, but your hype woman/bodyguard/#1 fan or whatever else you need. Towards the start of the ceremony when I got stressed that we were slightly behind our timeline, she was there to remind me that there was no need to worry - the guests would be fine and nothing could start without us! We also found out later that this was the first time she had worked with her second shooter, and you never would’ve been able to tell. They worked so well together that I thought they had probably shot at least few weddings together in the past! It really speaks to Raven’s professionalism, and that goes for her ability to work with our other vendors as well. She captured all the fun moments and the sentimental ones without us even having to ask - she just knew. We absolutely can’t wait to see our wedding photos from her and I would book her again in the future - maybe for an anniversary shoot!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 08/27/2021

100000000% Recommend

RAVEN IS THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER EVERYONE DREAMS OF… Raven went above and beyond to make us feel like supermodels throughout the entire wedding experience. Her personality paired with her incredible talent is UNMATCHED. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos. We had the pleasure of doing a few photo shoots with Raven between the engagement, elopement hot air balloon, ceremony, and destination wedding day (in NY). During the entire process (including multiple reschedules due to COVID) Raven was responsive, professional, and extremely easy to work with. Her photos came back timely and her talent blew us AWAY each and every time. Raven IS THE BEST VENDOR CHOICE WE COULD HAVE EVER MADE. Look no further, RAVEN is your girl… Raven, thanks for being you - we will always appreciate you and your talents which brought us photos that will last a lifetime ✨🙌🏻

With Love,
    The Voors
    Katie N. Married on 07/01/2021

Raven is your Girl.

Do you want a photographer who makes you feel amazing while taking pictures? Raven is your girl. She was so amazing!! My husband and I loved her so much. She was so professional but still acted like she was a best friend. She is worth every penny. I cannot expressed how amazing she is. She was prepared and very flexible to what we wanted and went above and beyond to get amazing shots. You should hire her. 100/10 stars!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Raven Berlin Photo Price Rates

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92589
6192199258
Location of (Raven Berlin Photo)

Raven Berlin Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo include in the starting price?

Raven Berlin Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Raven Berlin Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Raven Berlin Photo offer?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo offer?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Raven Berlin Photo offer for wedding events?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Raven Berlin Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Raven Berlin Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding