Temecula, Temecula, CA 92589 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Raven Berlin Photo

I’m into that sort of love that is almost cheesy. That staring into each others eyes amazed that the other person chose you kind. Smiling, laughing, and crying because it is the happiest moment of your life. I’m into those couples who aren’t afraid to be goofy, do silly poses, or whatever it takes to get them the photos they want. I want to create authentic memories and magical moments, and give them to you to look at every day. I pride myself in constantly striving to deliver the best, most authentic photos for my clients.

The couples who book me as a wedding photographer, hire me not just for my photographic style, but for my personality. Going hand in hand, it assures them in knowing they’re getting exactly what they hope for. Fun, silly, but always going the extra mile to make sure your day is amazing (even if it’s bustling your dress, cutting your cake, or acting as your coordinator!)

I offer many different things in my packages, including dedicating time to help you make a specific timeline for your wedding day, to ensure you are not stress about making sure every magical moment is captured. From the time I meet my couples, whether it’s at a consultation, engagement shoot, or the day of the wedding, we’re going to feel like we have known each other forever. I’m going to make you feel so comfortable, even if you’re the most awkward taking photos (ME, SAME.) I am going to holler how beautiful you are, call you a goddess while you’re modeling, shriek at your gorgeous decorations and all the hard work you put into this day, and I will 110% cry during your vows and your kiss. I will bustle your dress, make sure your day is running on time, and MAKE sure you’re eating and drinking (WATER as well as your party drinks). By the end of the day it’s likely I’ll be dancing at your ceremony, because lets face it I love to dance and party songs get me every time. But the NUMBER ONE GOAL of mine, is to capture all these special moments, and capture them just right for you. I love that candid, no one is watching kind of love. The shared kisses, hand squeezes, and tears that come with the amazing feeling of this day. And I will make sure to capture it all.

Let's do this. I know you're excited, I can tell!

Follow Raven Berlin Photo on

Real Weddings 135 Photos

24 Reviews for Raven Berlin Photo

• Marguerite

Marguerite Vitale · Married on 10/17/2020

If you haven't booked Raven yet, like what are you actually doing??

I don't even know where to begin my review other than I texted Raven today to tell her I miss the process of working with her already (my wedding was almost 3 weeks ago) and I need a baby ASAP so I have a reason to have a bomb maternity shoot with the one and only Raven, I'll put it that way to start. From reaching out to book our wedding date, to the engagement photos, to our wedding, through all the planning, to this very day, the whole process with her has been nothing short of amazing, fun and smooth. She made the trip out with us from San Diego to the Glamis sand dunes for our GORGEOUS (understatement there) engagement photos last September at 4:30-5:00am for the perfect sunrise lighting (this girl is DOWN for an adventure with you for your pictures!), she even found us a Starbucks in the middle of nowhere so we didn't struggle that morning. Fast forward to June 27th 2020 (our wedding day, and a COVID wedding at that), she made my day so smooth and took all our stress away. I teared up at the sneak peaks she's sent us so far of our wedding. I mean, beautiful can't even begin to describe the work she's done. Not only was she our photographer but she's also become a friend to me. Please do yourself a favor and book Raven yesterday or ASAP. You'll be so glad you did!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 09/05/2020

Over the top!

Raven is fabulous!! She arrived to our beautiful mess of a bridal suite to take getting ready pictures and she immediately got to work! She blended in well with the chaos of makeup, hairsprays, and Prosecco filled ladies! She took every request made and had super fun ideas for very cute and memorable moments!
    My dream was to take first look pictures at the Joshua Tree Nationals Park and she delivered on it! I love how she didn’t hesitate my request and we made a little pre ceremony caravan road trip! Driving to and from the park gave us scared time to talk about ourselves and share stories.
    She asked if I had a planner. I thought it was an interesting question but I later found out when she generously offered her time to dismiss each table to the buffet line. I didn’t even think about assigning this job! I was so thankful!
    When the dancing started, the fun began! My girlfriends still brag about how fun it was to have Raven around! She fit in our crazy teacher party tribe so perfectly! My cousin told me the next day that Raven was beep popping all over the place!! He was so impressed! She was so fast moving from one place to another trying to capture every shot!
    I feel like Raven was a huge blessing to our special day. You put so much time and money into planning this special day, pictures are the one thing you will have forever and ever, and when those pictures have been taken by a lovely individual that leaves you with a smile on your face, then you have hit the wedding day bliss jackpot!
    It was an honor having Raven as our photographer.
    -one happy bride

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Herrera · Married on 02/15/2020

Incredible

Oh my gosh!! Words can not explain how incredible raven and her second shooter Kendra were. They were a dream. I loved every moment working with them and they made me smile and laugh all day long. My wedding pictures are absolutely incredible. I could not believe it. I told my husband they are like pictures of other people's weddings you see and think yours would never look like that, but they do. Raven and Kendra worked closely side by side with my videographer and became the dream team. Not only were they photographers but they acted as my coordinator all day and night as well making sure I had food, water anything I need constantly checking on me. I am so grateful and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't choose anyone else!! I will 100% recommend raven to all my friends. She was the sweetest and most brilliant person to work with and absolutely adorable. Thank you so much raven.

Sent on 02/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Raven Berlin Photo Pricing

Raven Berlin Photo Price Rates

Raven Berlin Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Temecula Temecula, CA, 92589 See on map
    619-648-3102 (Phone number)
    Location of (Raven Berlin Photo)

Raven Berlin Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo include in the starting price?

Raven Berlin Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Raven Berlin Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Raven Berlin Photo offer?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Raven Berlin Photo offer?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Raven Berlin Photo offer for wedding events?

Raven Berlin Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Raven Berlin Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Raven Berlin Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.