Raven Berlin Photo Reviews

23 Reviews for Raven Berlin Photo

• Ella

Ella · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Over the top!

Raven is fabulous!! She arrived to our beautiful mess of a bridal suite to take getting ready pictures and she immediately got to work! She blended in well with the chaos of makeup, hairsprays, and Prosecco filled ladies! She took every request made and had super fun ideas for very cute and memorable moments!
    My dream was to take first look pictures at the Joshua Tree Nationals Park and she delivered on it! I love how she didn’t hesitate my request and we made a little pre ceremony caravan road trip! Driving to and from the park gave us scared time to talk about ourselves and share stories.
    She asked if I had a planner. I thought it was an interesting question but I later found out when she generously offered her time to dismiss each table to the buffet line. I didn’t even think about assigning this job! I was so thankful!
    When the dancing started, the fun began! My girlfriends still brag about how fun it was to have Raven around! She fit in our crazy teacher party tribe so perfectly! My cousin told me the next day that Raven was beep popping all over the place!! He was so impressed! She was so fast moving from one place to another trying to capture every shot!
    I feel like Raven was a huge blessing to our special day. You put so much time and money into planning this special day, pictures are the one thing you will have forever and ever, and when those pictures have been taken by a lovely individual that leaves you with a smile on your face, then you have hit the wedding day bliss jackpot!
    It was an honor having Raven as our photographer.
    -one happy bride

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Andrews · Married on 11/10/2019

Perfect Day

Everything advertised on Raven’s website about her business and herself are 100000% true. We had a photographer cancel on us kind of last minute and she totally stepped up to the plate. We didn’t have the opportunity to have our engagement photos done by her so we were a little nervous having never met or worked with her before, but the second we did meet all nerves were gone. The day was hectic but she went with the flow and it was just a pleasure getting to have her there! We’ve only seen a few previews but they are INSANE. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Our Temecula wedding

Raven was best photographer ever! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She went above and beyond everything we ever expected. She always made us feel comfortable. She was always very interactive and made sure to capture all the best moments! I would highly recommend Raven to anyone looking for a photographer because she is truly the best!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Nycolette

Nycolette Ford · Married on 07/14/2019

Best day of my life

Raven was amazing to work with! Her spunky attitude and sense of humor made smiling and laughter come naturally (rather than your typical staged photos) and captured genuine love. The first look photos were AMAZING! (Seriously they are beautiful), I will continue to request Raven to do all my photo needs in the future.

Raven- thank you for capturing the best day of my life- you are the best! ❤️

Nycolette Jump

Sent on 08/08/2019

M. Sanders · Married on 07/11/2019

You need raven

Raven is INCREDIBLE! Our pictures turned out amazing and she was such a fantastic personality to have around on our special day. I would recommend Raven to anyone who is getting married if they want awesome photos and to have a laugh-filled time throughout their wedding pictures. My wife and I couldn't be more impressed by her photo expertise (I'm a guy...so like where to stand, where to look, lighting, etc.), personable nature (we cracked jokes literally the entire time), and quite frankly...patience (we had 11 groomsmen and 11 bridesmaid). At any rate, Raven and her teammates executed flawlessly - we are so thankful. Do yourself a favor...have a blast taking your wedding photos and book Raven :)

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • I

Iliana Levesque · Married on 06/28/2019

Photography dream come true

I feel like I don't even have words for how amazing raven is but I'm giving it a shot, she's fun, she's on time, she's SOOO personable, she's funny, she's heartfelt, and she's incredibly talented. I loved everything about my wedding pictures. I honestly planned my wedding in 3 months which was absolutely hectic but raven was always answering questions and communicating with me and that definitely helped with the stress. I not only had a photographer but definitely also a friend, everybody absolutely loved her! She got ALL the shots I wanted and then some, and she had such a great time doing it. She was literally out on the dance floor taking pictures and dancing in between shots. I also highly recommend her if you have children at the wedding because she was sooo good with the kids and got the cutest photos, normally it's impossible to get pictures of them. The pictures themselves were amazing, she's really got that special artistic edge that makes the pictures stand out. I loved everything about raven! So grateful to have had her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Cat

Cat Olaes · Married on 06/15/2019

An unforgettable experience!

I can't even really out into words how amazing i thought Raven was during this whole process, but I will damn sure try. From the moment she arrived up until the moment she left, she was completely professional and lively. I know how exhausting photoshoots can be, and to see Raven maintain her level of energy throughout the festivities was something to be admired. The way she interacted with everyone while taking photos was completely natural and hilarious. My husband and I dont really take a lot of photos together, but Raven made it feel like we were professionals ourselves. The moments we had alone together during our "first look" to take photos and truly enjoy the time alone before getting together with our guests was truly unforgettable as well. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be at our wedding and to capture those moments and we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima Quiroz · Married on 05/09/2019

Such a naturally talented Photographer!

Raven was absolutely amazing! My husband and I came across her page on social media and loved her work, but were still a little worried about our pictures not looking natural since we aren't used to "modeling" in front of a camera let alone a stranger. We first met Raven the day of our engagement shoot. We were a little concerned because we thought it would be awkward and turn out looking like a bunch of forced posed pictures. Boy was I wrong! She made us feel very comfortable and it was a lot of fun! She was hilarious, respectful, and so sweet. She has a creative eye that helps capture the most beautiful moments with mouth dropping backgrounds. Our engagement pictures came out so much better than we thought and our wedding pictures were even better. I can't stop looking over them. She encourages you to just have fun, throws out some suggestions, tips, and snaps away. Truly an incredible photographer!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2019

Hands down, the best wedding photographer

If you have any doubts about who to hire for your wedding day, HIRE RAVEN!!!!!! The most important memories are captured by your photographer. It is an art that takes passion, skill, and a love for what you do. Raven just did our wedding and she was such an amazing addition to our big day. Not only did she capture the necessary pics for the day, but she made it so fun and also coordinated some special silly shots that we will cherish forever. When it comes to your big day, not all photographers are equal!!!! And Raven is hands down the best you can have!!!! I could not thank Raven enough for truly helping to make our big day the best one ever!!!!! Raven WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/01/2018

Raven was amazing!

We booked Raven using this app, since we live in Colorado we never got to meet her in person. Raven stayed in contact with throughout the months of planning. When Raven showed up at our wedding venue. She started immediately and made it so much fun. Raven’s personality was wonderful, and she loves her kissing photos!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • KMC1027

Kirsten · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we wanted and MORE!

Raven was amazing every step of the way! We received many compliments about Raven and Tina; I knew we picked the right photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! I'd refer Raven to anyone and will use her services in the future - family photos, animal photos, too! She's my soul sista for real!! Thank you, Raven!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cassandra · Married on 10/21/2018

Absoutley amazing!

Raven was absolutely amazing! She was on time , very professional , and knew exactly what we wanted. She made my wedding dreams come true! She took so many photos for us and was there from start to finish. She made my wedding so much better by just having her there! She is absolutely amazing and I suggest everyone book her for any special occasion you may have! She did our engagement photos and also did our wedding photos, she’s phenomenal!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Marlena · Married on 09/22/2018

Expectations exceeded by far!

We love Raven!! She is an amazing photographer and has a fantastic eye for the perfect shots. She came highly recommended by a close friend of ours, so we hired her for our engagement photos. We fell in love with her work, so of course we had to hire her for our wedding. We are super happy with ALL of the pictures! The only problem we have is that there are so many AMAZING shots, we can't decide on which ones to print!!! I'd say that's a pretty good problem to have!!! Thank you for the super FABULOUS work, Raven!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Toni · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible!

First off...the day we met Raven I knew she was the one to be our photographer. She is young, energetic, and very professional. She did our engagement photos that turned out so beautiful to arriving at our wedding day with her crew. She worked well with my videographer so they could both capture amazing photos and footage. Very attentive to what we wanted on both taking pictures with the groom in his room and with myself (bride) and the bridesmaids in our room. No complaints whatsoever and we thank you Raven for capturing such a special day and making it beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Catrina · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I were married on July 28, 2018 at The Temecula Coach House. Before I chose Raven as our photographer I went through so many other portfolios but they just didn’t stand out to me. We wanted someone that would capture breathtaking photos and that’s what’s I seen in her work so I chose her. The day of the wedding was the first time I’ve ever seen her. I talked to her once before and was hoping we would have a great connection. The moment Raven and Allison arrived they were ready to start which was great. We had a great connection from the start which made me feel really comfortable with them. My bedroom pictures were fun to shoot by the way! Hehehe I’m so glad they initiated certain poses and if I wasn’t up for it I could say no. But I didn’t! Anyone who met them loved them. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about them. My wedding coordinator even asked her to also be a vendor at the Venue. Ihave a cousin who wants to book them for her wedding next year. My wedding party loved Raven also because of her high energy she gives. As you can tell there’s nothing but great things to say about Raven. I told her she’s now going to be my photographer for family pictures and etc... So please book your events with her!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

erika · Married on 05/26/2018

Raven was fantastic! Love all of my wedding photos, I would highly recommend! Raven is extremely professional, and great with children. She even helped cut my wedding cake. LOL.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Gabby · Married on 03/25/2018

Raven and Toni were fantastic photographers. We hired them through Classic Photographers to shoot our wedding in Rancho Santa Fe in March. Raven communicated well before, during, and after our wedding day. She rolled with the punches, and did an amazing job capturing the special moments. She was incredibly accommodating to our needs, and worked very well with our videographer, wedding coordinator, parents, and us. When Classic only sent us some of our photos, Raven stepped up and sent me all of the photos directly herself. She went above and beyond for us, and we are so grateful. We would absolutely hire her again.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Louie · Married on 11/18/2017

Raven is an awesome photographer. She puts in the time and effort to make your photos come out awesome. We loved our wedding photos and the amount of effort she put in making each photo look great... definitely would choose her for all of our future events...

Sent on 01/09/2018

Monika · Married on 11/04/2017

Raven is great! She's sooo sweet! Very patient and creative! She gave us so many amazing pictures! Great memories to look back on!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Charlie · event on: 10/07/2017

Raven was the photographer for my parents’ 25th wedding anniversary. She also did pre-vow renewal photos for us, and both sets of photos were absolutely beautiful. She is very professional, and very easy to talk to and flexible with what you want to do for your photos. She gives suggestions on any props that may complement the shoot, and responds promptly if you message her. Raven is also wonderful with children and just overall fun to work with. Again, all of our photos were beautiful. I would highly recommend Raven as a photographer for any event or occasion.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lyandra · Married on 06/24/2016

Raven did my wedding in June of 2016 and I was nothing but impressed with the quality of work and her attitude the entire event. I always recommend her to everyone I know needs a photographer because she always puts her all into the work she commits to.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/14/2012

Her photos say it all! She makes every photo
    Look amazing and she's absolutely wonderful to work with! ❤

Sent on 11/28/2017