For wedding receptions and ceremonies up to 200 in the Casablanca Room and smaller intimate or corporate events in the Wine Loft and Mahogany Room, Raven and the Peach provides accomodations for all stages of planning your most important event. Art Deco style with the finest decor available in a venue unlike no other for the most sought after unique setting. Accompanied by the most highly rated and awarded cuisine in the area along with service custom tailored to your needs, your event will fall nothing short of memorable.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
10 User photos
Martha Parlamis · Getting married on 10/19/2019
Hosted daughter's bridal shower on May 4,2019
I hosted a champagne themed bridal shower brunch for my daughter and everything from start to finish was perfect! The venue (we had 110 guests attending)-seating lay out - gift display- menu choices -food (the waffles were to die for)-champagne - mimosas-bellinis -wine and beverages - wait staff - bartender Brad -host - valet and of course dealing with Kaitlin and Sophia was terrific ! I would highly recommend hosting any special occasion at the Raven and the Peach.Sent on 07/23/2019
Corina · Married on 04/27/2019
Best wedding planning and wedding day experience!
We had such a stress free time planning and hosting our wedding at Raven and the Peach. Kaitlin and Sophia are amazing event coordinators - always available and always have great suggestions. We left a lot of little decorations/supplies with them the week of our wedding and when we showed up, it was all perfectly done! They are amazing to work with. Highlights of the day included:Sent on 07/31/2019
1. FOOD!! If you are looking for great food, look no further! People are still raving about it months later! Cocktail hour food was amazing and plentiful. All dinners were perfectly cooked -- honestly how do you cook 50+ filets perfectly! Incredible. And we had late night option for our friends who took advantage of the open bar -- board walk food of fries, chicken fingers, sliders, corn dogs, zepoles. All with to-go boxes! Everything about the food was perfect!
2. BAR - They don't up-sell you on bar packages like most other venues which is amazing. You tell them the beer and alcohol you prefer and they have it available. I appreciated this because so many other venues will give you bottom shelf alcohol unless you go for a much more expensive option.
3. STAFF - The staff was amazing! Waiters, waitresses, and bartenders were so friendly and accommodating! We had some elderly relatives and they got everything they needed brought to the table, which was so nice. They didn't have to get up to go to the bar or anything and some of the staff helped them to the stairs or elevators. It was really sweet!
4. DECOR - The decor is so unique! It's not your typical NJ ballroom venue and we really appreciated that. We loved the palms and eclectic artwork. We embraced that and went with all greenery for our centerpieces and bouquets. It's such a unique look and the upstairs loft is such a beautiful place to take pictures!
5. VALUE - The value for the money is great! They are so flexible with making the menu exactly what you want and not upcharging for small things. For example, we had a few vegans attend and they allowed us to put a vegan entree on the menu in addition to the other 3 entree choices at no extra charge. Things like that are so small but can add up if a venue keeps nit-picking about that stuff
I highly suggest working with Kaitlin and Sophia at Raven and the Peach (or Nauvoo) for any event!
Kristen Mignoli · Married on 06/23/2018
Amazing Party Experience!
We recently had our daughter's baptism party at Raven and the Peach. It was so easy and fun setting up the big day with Sophia and Kaitlin. We recently used them at Nauvoo to do our baby shower and since that was such a perfect experience we used them again at R&P. Once again the atmosphere was beautiful and the food just keeps getting better and better!Sent on 07/24/2019