291 Marcia Drive, Youngstown, OH 44515 Map · Phone number

About Randall Martin Entertainment

Fun, creative, energetic! DJ Randall Martin keeps it lively, and with finesse at your event. Knowing what to say and when to say it, being organized, providing top grade equipment, having the music and actually knowing it -- Randall Martin is guaranteed to bring the tools to make your party more than a success.. He will help you make it unforgettable!

DJ Randall Martin loves people and loves to have fun! After all - That's what the DJ ultimately should be bringing to the table - FUN!

Contact today for a consultation! Randall is a coffee drinker! Let's chat!

Follow Randall Martin Entertainment on

Wedding music services
cf7c8e3154332406 1525876942 6b2f095b8b3b4134 1525876939355 1 1

18 Reviews for Randall Martin Entertainment

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend Randall Martin Entertainment for any DJ services. Randall did our ceremony music and was the DJ for our reception. Randall made our wedding day perfect!! From making sure everything at the reception was on time and ran smoothly, to taking videos with our GoPros and his personal video camera, to playing fantastic music all night long, he is the total package!! Randall is also highly professional and organized! We met with Randall before our wedding to plan out our music. He was extremely helpful when helping us pick out the perfect song for each event and getting a grasp on what type of music we would want played at the reception. Randall executed our vision perfectly! I would recommend Randall Martin Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Make sure to tell Randy special requests and shoutouts... he won't miss a single one and works them into the perfect moment!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Evan · Married on 03/21/2017

I highly value reviews and I promise these 5 stars are no joke. Randall was the perfect host for our evening. We had several face to face interactions leading up to our big day and he was a tremendous help to my wife and I. He was able to answer any questions we had and provide us feedback and guidance throughout every step. He was also able to provide his expert opinion and really help us in the areas we had no experience dealing with. Aside from this his energy was unreal! My wife and I were beyond pleased!! I highly recommended.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Award

Randall Martin Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 291 Marcia Drive Youngstown, 44515 See on map