128 Sandra Circle, Burlington, VT 05408 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About RaidenShine Photography

With our 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for you and want to become your family photographer that you choose for all your special occasions. Ask us about our services in helping our couples with their timelines, Save-the-Date cards, and thank you cards, not to mention wedding day imagery taken by two experienced photographers with state-of-the-art equipment. And of course our famous lay-flat custom designed wedding albums.

We are a photography team with a sincere passion for our work. Both of us are award-winning photographers with many years of practical and technical experience. Professionally, we are regular contributors to Vermont Bride Magazine, and are active members of (WPPI) Wedding and Portrait Photographers International and attend regular trade shows where we participate in workshops with some of the top photographers in the world.

jjs0629websiz
JJS1039-Jessica & Jason's rings
JJS1039-Jessica & Jason's rings
JJS0761-Jessica & Jason's first dance - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0761-Jessica & Jason's first dance - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0446-Jessica & Jason walking to awaiting sleigh - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0522-Jessica & Jason on sleigh ride - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0522-Jessica & Jason on sleigh ride - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0585-Jessica,Jason,Ava,Aiden Savoy - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0585-Jessica,Jason,Ava,Aiden Savoy - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JSS0629 - Wedding Portrait - Jessica & Jason Savoy - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0698- Jess & Jason's head table at reception - Mountain Top Inn, Chittenden, VT
JJS0774 - Jessica King and Jason Savoy wedding - Wedding Cake & Desserts Table
JCD315 - Jess & Cody release doves 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD315 - Jess & Cody release doves 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD216 - Jess & Cody's tables cape 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD216 - Jess & Cody's tables cape 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD388 - Jess & Cody with entire wedding group 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD498 - Jess & Cody's First Dance 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD498 - Jess & Cody's First Dance 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD556 - Jess & Cody's cake 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
JCD556 - Jess & Cody's cake 8-24-13 Grand Isle Lake House, VT
jjs0629websiz

2 Reviews for RaidenShine Photography

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Joe and Linda Crosby were very professional and flexible. They were willing to go the extra mile for my husband and I. They even went to a top of the mountain with us to capture the most stunning photos. I would highly recommend them as photographers for any event.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Katrina · Married on 01/03/2014

1.2
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Just awful. I have a difficult time thinking about my wedding day without wanting to cry because of the important things missed the day of my wedding. We were informed by RaidenShine that we would have 2 photographers (the husband and the wife) the entire day. That happened twice. The rest of the time, it was just the husband photographing. They don't have photos of ANYTHING important. They even told the officiant seconds before the ceremony began to cancel the sparkler exit we had planned. THEY CANCELLED AN EVENT AT MY WEDDING WITHOUT ANY WORD FROM MY HUSBAND OR ME. Who does that? When they found out how unsatisfied my husband and I were (and our families) they recommended a discounted price.... Um.. what? I spent over $1500 for photos that I can barely even move. Yeah, there are just over 700 photos, but almost every photo has duplicates, (there are seriously like 10 photos of my husband and I in the SAME pose with the flower girls and ring bearers) yet they can't get a photo of my family with all of the people aware and looking good? They're professionals, shouldn't they be able to photoshop it at the least? There are no photos of my husband and I posed except maybe 3 shots, all of which were the same pose, just different zooms.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE PEOPLE, they just might ruin what is supposed to be one of the best days of your life.

Sent on 04/09/2014

RaidenShine Photography Pricing

RaidenShine Photography Price Rates

RaidenShine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• 128 Sandra Circle Burlington, 05408 See on map