Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number

About Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC

Hi! I'm Rael and I have a passion for photography. I am an international photographer I have experience shooting people from a very wide range of nationalities and cultures. I believe this is part of what makes me unique from a lot of the other photographers in South West FL. My creative approach to photography is fresh and full of life and joy. As your photographer, I assure you that the photos I capture will speak for themselves, and you will be satisfied I am a professional, creative, and fun photographer who will work for you from the start to finish. One of my goals is to make you comfortable and have fun along the way.

I have been a professional photographer since 2001. I began my photography career as a photographer on Cruise lines, including Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and CUNARD. On board I photographed weddings and special events, as well as studio photo shoots everyday with people from all over the world. I have photographed hundreds of weddings, family portraits, and photo shoots throughout my career. I have also shot landscapes, products, and architectural shots, which have been used for advertising.

My goal in photography is simple… create beautiful, and high impact images that capture your memories and last forever

rjaphoto 8419

3 Reviews for Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC

1 User photo

Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC 1

John · Married on 06/08/2019

Rael helped make my wedding proposal into an experience that anyone would love. I was on vacation in Florida and found him on Craigslist. I had him meet me at the beach where I surprised my girlfriend and he took the best photos and captured the moment perfectly. We couldn't of asked for anything more from Rael and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for great quality photos

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC 2

Thanks John!!

Miriam Quiles · Married on 05/25/2019

My Wedding Day, May 25, 2019 - Beautiful, Amazing Pictures

If anyone is looking for a photographer, stop looking because you just found it! Rael Aguilar Photography LLC. just did my wedding May 25, 2019. They are so professional, funny, friendly, easy to work with. The price packages they offer are reasonable and the quality of the pictures are amazing. I highly recommend them, you will not regret it!!!! Thanks again Rael Aguilar Photography LLC.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Miriam Thank you for the feedback! It was so nice working with you and Nelson on your special day!

Diana · Married on 07/22/2017

Hi, if you want gorgeous photos----HIRE RAEL! He was professional and great to work with. We hired him for our wedding ceremony on July 22, 2017 at La Playa and we couldn't be happier with our photos!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Diana, It was a pleasure.

Rael Aguilar Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 880.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, Slideshow
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance