Rachel Reyes Photography

Clearfield, UT View map Visit website
1 review
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Rachel Reyes Photography is a destination wedding photography company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Rachel Reyes's photography style can be described as luxurious, whimsical, and romantic, and she delights in collaborating with couples all over the world. Throughout her career, her work has been featured and printed in wedding magazines such as Wedding Chicks, Utah Valley Bride, Bridal Musings, Rocky Mountain Bride, and more. Whether you're planning an elaborate bash, an intimate elopement, or anything in between, Rachel would be happy to work with you.

When booking Rachel Reyes Photography, you can expect a wedding collection full of natural candids, beautiful compositions, and sentimental storytelling. Throughout your event, Rachel will be there to document the highlights, details, and emotions as you celebrate your love story. In addition to preserving authentic moments, she can also provide mindful direction to ensure that your best angles are highlighted.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katelynn W. Married on 09/04/2021

A Photographer + Lifelong Friend

If I could give Rachel 100 stars I would! My husband and I booked Rachel for our wedding in September 2021 and it was the best decision we ever made. Not only is Rachel very professional and extremely good at what she does, but she is also just an amazing person with a big heart! From the moment I inquired about her services and to this day, she has been there for my husband and I every step of the way. She has been everything and more that I could ask for in a friend and photographer. She was even my own personal hype girl. Rachel is super easy to get along with, and you can tell that she truly loves her job and the people that she works with. She went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful and comfortable, and exceeded our expectations in a photographer. My grandfather passed about a month after our wedding, and Rachel generously sorted through our entire set of wedding photos to find more of my Papa. It was one of the most meaningful things that anyone has ever done for me. Everything has been such a breeze with her. It’s safe to say that I have found a lifelong friend and photographer in Rachel.

Rachel Reyes Photography's reply:

You are wonderful! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I feel so blessed to say you were my bride. I loved all of our experiences together! I loved working with you and Jordan and I can not wait to see you both again.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Clearfield Clearfield, UT, 84015
Location of (Rachel Reyes Photography)

Rachel Reyes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachel Reyes Photography include in the starting price?

Rachel Reyes Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachel Reyes Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachel Reyes Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rachel Reyes Photography offer?

Rachel Reyes Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rachel Reyes Photography offer?

Rachel Reyes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachel Reyes Photography offer for wedding events?

Rachel Reyes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Reyes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Reyes Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding