695 S 825 E, Layton, UT 84040 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Deals 1

About Rachel Lindsey Photography

Rachel Lindsey Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. This incredibly talented photographer who loves creating, connecting, and serving her clients. She uses photography to get to know every couple she works with and is dedicated to documenting the love and the magic of their special day. She treats all of her couples like friends and family rather than clients and is dedicated to ensuring that you can walk away from your wedding day with timeless keepsakes.

Rachel Lindsey Photography is all about capturing photographs that showcase your unique love and chemistry. Rachel's photographs utilize natural light and skillful editing to create images that you and your partner can cherish for years to come. Her goal is to leave you with photographs that transport you back to your special day long after the last dance.

Follow Rachel Lindsey Photography on

Rachel Lindsey Photography 2
  • Lauren

Lauren Dean Wood · Married on 06/29/2019

My Best Investment

My wedding planning experience was greatly eased by my choice in a photographer. I heard of Rachel Lindsey Limb through a Roomate who had been a part of multiple weddings she’d photographed. I first met her on skype, and immediately burst into thick hot alligator tears when she asked how wedding planning was going. She took those tears like a champ! She just let me sob and complain for a good half hour and then talked to me about making a plan. I knew I had my girl. We set up a plan for engagements and they blew us away. Our family’s wedding planning motto became “Everything might fall apart but the engagements couldn’t be better.” My family lives overseas so I needed help. Rachel got me to the best vendors who could work with my budget. She kept in good contact with me, and even my bridesmaids who were scrambling to keep me together through the planning process.

My wedding day was by far the best day of my life, it all came together beautifully. The next day my husband and I sat down for dinner with my aunt, uncle, grandmother, parents and cousins to talk over the day. Rachel was mentioned again and again. We had gotten a quick preview of a few photos from the day. My father repeatedly said “The photo from the send off was worth all the money alone.” Everyone raved of her professionalism. She was always present but drew no attention to herself aside from the occasional flash. Soon everyone had her pages and portfolios up on their phones and were scrolling through them. All I can say is the Wood family now claims to be #1 fans.

I spoke with lots of photographers before making a choice. The greatest investment I made in my wedding day was Rachel. The dress is back at the rental store, the flowers are dead and my family has gone home. But I have photos that take me back instantly.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rachel Lindsey Photography's reply:

Lauren!!! You’re just the best!! We had so much fun, didn’t we?! I wish we could do it all over again! I have so many moments burned into my memory from your wedding day that we’re just hilarious! Thank you so so much for all the kind words. It means the world to me. I loved serving you!!
  • Tim

Tim Wood · Married on 06/29/2019

A beautiful day.

As the Father of the Bride, the wedding was a lot of stress. Things are expensive and and they add up. That is a reality. However the best money we spent was on the photographer. Purely professional. Gave great advice but listened and incorporated suggestions from the couple and the family. During the reception, she was there and not there at the same time. An incredible talent for capturing the important moments. There is one picture of my daughter and her husband leaving the building at the end of the day that made it all worth it. It was a wonderful day captured beautifully.

Rachel Lindsey Photography 3
    Sent on 07/03/2019

Rachel Lindsey Photography's reply:

Wow thank you so much Tim!! It was such a joy to spend the day with your wonderful family and hilarious daughter! So many good moments captured forever! I wish you guys the best in all you international adventures!

Monika · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Decision We Made

We are so glad we had Rachel do our pictures! She captured our happiest moments so beautifully and helped us feel comfortable during our photo sessions. We didn't feel like we had to do anything fake, she just helped us be ourselves and captured the excitement of what we were feeling. She is incredibly talented and so easy to work with. We are so happy with our pictures, we have them framed all over our home. So grateful for her patience with us on our busy wedding day too! Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rachel Lindsey Photography's reply:

Oh Monika, you guys were the best!! Wedding days get crazy and it was my pleasure to serve you! Thank you so much for all the kind words, they mean a great deal to me! It was also so fun to bump into you two at the state capitol! Take care!!

Rachel Lindsey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums