PO Box 2890, Trenton, NJ 08690 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Holland Special Events, LLC

Rachel Holland Special Events is a full-service event planning company. We are able to help plan any event from small intimate gatherings to large weddings. Brides often ask why do they need a wedding planner. But we ask why would you do it alone. Most brides today have full time jobs and do not have the adequate time to organize such a momentous occasion. It takes a lot of hard work and attention to every detail that your guests will see and experience that day for it to be a success. We ask how can you afford not to have help planning this day?

DSC00084
Gatherround
thistimeforreal

3 Reviews for Rachel Holland Special Events, LLC

Jaime · Married on 07/07/2007

Rachel is outstanding. I have never met a more professional, respectful, caring, and helpful vendor in all of my work, and I am in the event planning industry myself. She went above and beyond what I asked of her for my wedding day and made sure that there was not a detail out of place. I highly reccommend her for any type of wedding. She can do it all!

Sent on 08/14/2007

Alex · Married on 08/06/2006

Rachel was fabulous!
    Hands-down the most organized and professional person I worked with for my wedding. Even 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time, she was looking at sites, decorating, and follwoing up with caterers, vendors, and guests.
    My maid of honor (who worked with her very closely) even gave her high marks. She was loved by parennts, and bridal party alike.

Sent on 08/13/2007

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2006

It is with great pleasure that I recommend event planner Rachel Holland.

Rachel coordinated my May 2006 wedding celebration, helping me and my family put together an event that ran smoothly and matched our vision. Neither are easy tasks.

Her assistance in the weeks leading up to the wedding was exactly what we needed. She helped us prioritize- to see the forest from the trees when we got distracted- without taking herself away from details that mattered. She posed questions that we had not thought of and offered solutions to problems we didn’t know enough to anticipate.

She remained a step ahead of us at all times. Thank goodness.

She is stealthily aggressive, and both calming and encouraging. She is resourceful, thorough and savvy.

Rachel is impressive with VIPs. She handled our family, guests and vendors with an appropriate mix of assertiveness and kindness. She made everyone feel welcome, appreciated, and capable. And she made it clear that everything was “under control” without undermining their sense of control. This is an incredibly hard balancing act, and Rachel pulled it off with grace.

We never felt that sense of chaos that can creep into an event and turn people against each other. Thanks to her, we were able to keep our attention on the people that mattered most.

There is no doubt that Rachel’s years of experience planning and running high-profile parties, press conferences and fundraising events helped to prepare her. The experience she gained while coordinating events for the Governor and corporate clients like NJ Transit give her an edge that few planners have.
    Rachel is top-notch. She “gets it” and I recommend her whole-heartedly. You would be hard pressed to find a more qualified and likeable individual to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2007

Rachel Holland Special Events, LLC FAQ

• PO Box 2890 Trenton, 08690 See on map
    6093144556 (Other Phone Number)
    6096891024 (Fax Number)