700 Dorothy Ford Lane, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Ann Photos

Rachel Ann Photos is a husband and wife photographer team that specialize in affordable Portrait and Wedding photography. Rachel and Jeff are based in downtown Huntsville, AL and also serve the surrounding North Alabama areas. If you're a fan of natural light and capturing true emotion, we would LOVE to chat about your perfect day!

Follow Rachel Ann Photos on

Rachel Ann Photos 7
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 09/29/2018

Aimee Blackerby Le

Amazing amazing amazing! So kind and patient and professional. Rachel and Jeff are very down to earth but get the job done and in a most beautiful way! We love our photos and will be using them in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Maggie Butler · Married on 06/09/2018

Stress free -perfection!

Rachel and Jeff were absolutely amazing to work with. From planning our engagement session all the way to receiving our pictures after the wedding, we felt so comfortable. After our perfect engagement session, we knew that our wedding day would run smoothly and we had nothing to worry about. Rachel responded to ALL of my questions, in a timely manner! She was so easy to reach and always had the answers I needed! Rachel was incredibly organized and had so many templates and things already made for us to use. Rachel and Jeff were on time for everything and made everyone involved feel comfortable. Wedding day was HOT - and they did everything they could to get every picture we wanted. Our turn around time was so fast, and we were thrilled with the images we received. The quality of the photos that we received was outstanding! Adam and I would highly recommend Rachel Ann Photos to anybody with a wedding in the future. She is always my go to recommendation when I have friends in need of a photographer! If you need a stress free, affordable, extremely organized, perfect photographer to work with - Rachel Ann Photos is the one for you!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

If you're looking for high quality documentation of your big day along with professional and down to earth photographers, look no further. Rachel and Jeff shot my wedding this past November in Nashville. I've known Rachel for a long long time, and her photography talent has always blown me away. Once I got engaged, I knew exactly who I'd be asking to be my photographer :)

First off, I want to talk about how much you will love working with Rachel and Jeff. They are so down to earth and professional. Rachel is so thoughtful, fun, and charming, brides you'll love having her around on your big day. The morning of my wedding I forgot to bring an extra invite and save the date and I really wanted one of those detail shots. Without even mentioning to Rachel, she thought to bring those two things along with accent ribbons she specially sought out in my wedding colors. Talk about thoughtful! All day they went above and beyond to make great shots. At one time Rachel was crawling under an old car while it was backfiring, and Jeff was fighting off wasps with the light reflector! Generally I am not very photogenic, but some how in all my portraits Rachel captured me as effortless and glowing.

Second off I want to talk about how pleased you'll be in the quality of product she produces. Brilliant and creative compositions! Not to mention the quick turn around! She delivered my entire wedding album within 6 weeks of the wedding. I know brides that waited 4+ months for theirs, which I'm sure is agony. It was a quick process to download the photos (both full res and web size which was nice!) from the link Rachel provided. Also, girl has some mad organizational skills! All the photos were categorized so thoughtfully in different categories from the day which made it so easy to navigate.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Rachel Ann Photos 14
    Rachel Ann Photos 15

Rachel Ann Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 700 Dorothy Ford Lane Huntsville, 35801 See on map