Rachael Marie Beauty

Strongsville, OH Visit website

Rachael Marie Beauty, based out of Strongsville, Ohio, offers on-site wedding hair and makeup services. Hairstylist and makeup artist Rachael has over ten years of experience in the beauty industry working at one of Northeast Ohio's premier salon and spas. She uses only the highest quality products and promises to create an elegant and sophisticated look, bringing a first class service to every client. Let Rachael Marie Beauty help you look and feel your very best on your wedding day.

Rachael Marie Beauty offers on-site makeup and hair packages for the bride and bridal party at the home, hotel, or venue. She understands that every client she works with is unique, so insists on a trial appointment prior to the big day to ensure that you are happy with your wedding day look. Rachael offers traditional, airbrush, and contour makeup application, and can apply fake lashes.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$20

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$20

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 10/31/2020

Very happy

Rachel did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair and make up I was so very pleased with how they turned out. They both held up throughout my whole wedding. She was extremely professional and responded in a timely matter.
  • Susanne
    Susanne Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Wedding Day and everyday Serices!

I used Rachael for my wedding daY hair and makeup. Due to Covid we had a lot of changes and last minute requests. Rachael is always professional flexible and very affordable. An absolute joy to work with and she fit in so perfectly with all of our guests. I hired her to join us at the venue for touchups. Everyone loved having her around! She even fit in my last-minute ring bearer and my cousins the day of The wedding!!! She was always supportive and available. I’ve also started using her for my every day color and cut..... and I am now in love with my extensions she put in and will continue to use those as well!
    I highly recommend her for wedding day, any special occasion, as well as day-to-day services.
    Rachel B. Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!

Rachael was awesome! Not only did she do a fantastic job on mine and my maid of honor's hair and makeup, but made sure the entire time before my wedding was relaxing and so much fun! She made the extra effort to follow us to the church to make sure my veil and tiara were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience right before the ceremony. Many thanks to her for a wonderful start to a beautiful day!!

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding