8525 Kelso Dr Ste F, Essex, MD 21221 Map · Phone number

About R&R Events, Inc.

Private social events are as singular as a fingerprint or a signature.

Mitzvah’s ? Graduation Parties ? Weddings ? Anniversaries

When the R&R creative team meets with you, a family member or friend, to talk about your bar/bat mitzvah, wedding, graduation party, anniversary celebration, holiday soiree or even memorial service, we already know that the event is meant to be memorable. We take it for granted that when people leave your event, you forever want them to associate you with that singularly unique, gracious, thoughtful and meaningful experience.

Excavating those attributes and personal tastes is our job – if you don’t already know what it is that you want. After all, there are a lot of choices out there; you want to make the right decisions. If you already know what you want, and how you want your guests to come away feeling after your event, we help you achieve that.

The Process
Developing and executing the actual elements that will stage your event in the perfect setting is what R&R Events does. Our goal, and we are successful at it, is to immerse you and your guests in an environment that, pre-determined by you, is colorful and fun, dignified and elegant, low-key and subtle. From flowers and entirely new backdrops to draping, table linens or to props, we transport guests to a whole new world – be that in a home, rented hall, outdoor venue or gymnasium.

The Pieces
You may not need us for everything. You may want us to provide a la carte services – and we can do that. From centerpieces or tablescapes and linens, to pipe-and-drape, lighting, back-drops and props to sound and staging. Our warehouse is a virtual wonderland of sets and props and looks very much like backstage at a major Broadway theatre. You can rent our props, or we can make you new ones.

The Production
The seamless execution of events – from start to finish and all of the ‘lively’ challenges that can crop up at the last minute - we live this every day. We set up the event, we remain on location and we break-down everything afterward. We run interference on any unforeseen, potential event hazards – like rain or an unexpected bout of cold weather. And while we can’t control the elements, we sure like to think we mitigate them pretty well!

Call R&R Events at 410.391.9890. We will be happy to work with you on determining how best to utilize our services, whether that is hourly consulting or full-blow event production and management.

• The Otherside Creatives
6c5cbdd69cf3002f 1524160317 d5bc840bfc03b1cd 1524160311091 7 16142467 101549772
3aebe145af3888a6 1524160317 ade4e86d47f194d9 1524160311092 8 16195973 101549772
27fa69963029dab8 1524160318 4ff5d4bdc1d59eb2 1524160316 a9e06c81ab0665fe 152416
Table set-up with flower and candle centerpiece

8 Reviews for R&R Events, Inc.

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Without a doubt, I would recommend working with R&R Events. We used them specifically as our florist. Jill comes to your home during the initial interview to discuss your ideas and what you would like for your event so that she can draft a proposal. She comes very prepared by looking at your Pinterest board (she asks specifically to see it) and will adapt those preferences into her ideas. She incredibly professional and relatively easy to get a hold of by email. She is very professional and organized and makes sure that everything is accounted for and planned out well in advance of the day. She and her staff were on time and had everything set up perfectly. I loved the floral arrangements she did for our chuppah, cocktail tables, dining tables, and bouquets. She worked well with our caterer making sure everything was set up properly. Their prices were extremely reasonable and more affordable than other florists we had talked to and we were able to get so much better quality than other more expensive vendors. I would highly recommend them for your special day, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Rhonda · Married on 06/19/2016

I would definitely recommend R&R events to a couple planning their wedding. I worked with Jill Apperson, who decorated my daughter's wedding impeccably. What she did for us was beyond impressive. The tables were breathtaking, and the flowers were the star of the show! She designed beautiful bouquets and table arrangements, and coordinated gorgeous table linens. She also provided uplighting to make the reception room absolutely glow. She gave me great advice, and always kept her eye on the bottom line for me. For example, she offered to move the flowers from the pedestals that lined the ceremony aisle, first to reception tables, and then to my home late that night, so I could use them for our post-wedding brunch. I really appreciate that, I think it was very professional and very kind. Jill was super accommodating, making sure that both my daughter and I were happy with our decorating choices. I received so many compliments on everything being just beautiful!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Mary-Margaret · Married on 01/18/2015

My family is still floating on air since R&R Events created such a magical 75th birthday soiree for our mom. From our initial design meeting to the party, Owner Ralph and Creative Director Jill were hands on---offering ideas, asking all the right questions about my mom and her taste and LISTENING to our vision of the day. Who does that in this day and age of internet impersonality? They took one conversation and turned it into spectacular centerpieces and decor! Right there in their office---they pulled together tablecloths, vases, lighting, color swatches, flowers---AMAZING! The tone that these touches set for the room were perfection---elegance with a color pop. We remain so humbled by their dedication to their craft. R&R Events made magic for my momma and for that, we will always be grateful. And when we told her later that the same vases were used for the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Ring Ceremony, Mom felt like an even bigger superstar. Cannot wait to have another occasion to celebrate with R&R Events.

Sent on 01/24/2015

R&R Events, Inc. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 8525 Kelso Dr Ste F Essex, 21221 See on map
    4103919890 (Phone number)
    Location of (R&R Events, Inc.)